you have a child from a previous relationship - Brooke Hyland

You and Brooke were making out on the couch passionately. The two of you had recently moved in together and although moving was originally stressful, it was definitely worth it because you were now closer than ever. However, there were still some things that you hadn't told her, something really important that would potentially change your relationship forever. Brooke was holding you tight in her arms as she trailed kisses down the side of your neck and she had no intentions of stopping if the doorbell hadn't rang.

Brooke groaned at the fact that you'd been interrupted and you giggled jumping up off of the couch to see who it was. You were expecting it to be a package for Brooke or someone selling something since you hadn't arranged to have visitors. So you were especially taken aback when you opened the door to see your ex boyfriend Jake outside. "What are you doing here?" You asked standoffishly, folding your arms. "We need to talk, about our son." He said forcing his way into the house. "Get out." You ordered trying to block him by shutting the door but he made his way in.

"I don't want to talk about it." You said. He scoffed as he stood in your hallway. "Can't you just let me be happy? I have my life finally put back together after you ruined it." You yelled. Jake leant against the door frame. "I'm not going anywhere, we had an agreement." He shot back. "Look, I'll come round tomorrow and we'll talk then, I can't let Brooke find out about this." You said, lowering your voice. "Well she's gonna find out, since he's going to be living with her." Your mouth fell open in shock. "What?" You asked, hoping you miss heard. "You heard me." He said, sharply.

"I haven't told her yet, can't you just give me more time?" You practically begged. Jake shook his head. "Y/N I have a new girlfriend now, how am I supposed to have a relationship with her if there's a kid running around. I never wanted to be a dad in the first place." He said. "So you're just gonna wreck mine and Brooke's relationship then, is that it." You said just as the living room door creaked open. "Angel, is everything alright?" Brooke said wrapping her arms around you protectively and glaring at the man who stood in front of you.

"Who's this?" She asked defensively. You panicked internally. Brooke knew that you had had previous relationships but she didn't know about your history with Jake. "That's nobody." You said. "He was just leaving." You added.  Brooke looked suspicious, cutting her eyes at Jake who glared right back at her. "Yeah sure I'm nobody but there's a very important somebody that Y/N has been dying for you to meet just waiting in my car." He said. Your heart dropped as Jake opened the front door and headed towards his car that was parked right outside yours and Brooke's house.

"Jake, please don't do this." You cried as he opened the backseat and your little boy David stepped out of his car seat and ran towards you, dressed in his pyjamas and holding his teddy bear. "Mommy!" He said excitedly, throwing his arms around you in a hug. Jake began grabbing multiple bags from the trunk filled with David's things and carried them towards the door. Brooke stood on the porch dumbfounded as to what was happening. Jake shot her a fake smile as he placed the bags beside her. "This is your girlfriend's son." He said. Brooke looked a combination between heartbroken and angry.

"Have fun raising the little brat with your whore of a girlfriend, that's is she can stay away from me for much longer." He said, pushing David into Brooke, making the little boy whimper. Brooke looked furious. "Back off." She warned, stepping closer to Jake. You were sobbing as David hid behind Brooke's leg. "You ever say anything about her again, You'll regret it." She said. Jake just scoffed and headed back to his car. You ran back into the house, tears streaming down your face. Brooke had no choice but to pick up your little boy and carry him into the house, she couldn't just leave him out there alone. He needed someone after everything that had happened.

David looked slightly anxious at being picked up by a stranger and being in a completely new environment that he started to cry when Brooke shut the front door. She could hear you slam the bathroom door as your cries got louder and she wasn't so sure who to comfort first. Brooke took David into the living room as his cries turned into wails. "Shh." She gently cooed, wrapping her arms around him tightly in a hug. "I want my mommy." He whimpered sadly, tears rolling down his little cheeks. "I know. Mommy's upstairs, she'll be back in a little while."

David pulled away from Brooke hug as she sat down with him on the couch. "Who are you?" He asked nervously. Brooke paused for a moment before replying. She wasn't entirely sure how to explain to him. "I'm your mommy's girlfriend." She said softly. David looked confused. "Mommy's girlfriend?" He asked. Brooke nodded. "Yes, I love your mommy very much." She said, worrying that this might change her relationship with you. "What's your name?" He asked. Brooke smiled. "I'm Brooke." She said. David giggled, going over to one of his bags and getting out some toy cars. "Play with me Brooke." He said jumping up and down excitedly.

Brooke didn't really have that much experience with children, she didn't have any of her own however she knew that she wanted to, and she wanted to have some with you. With David smiling at her she couldn't resist. She noticed that he looked so much like you and she loved that. He was adorable. Brooke sat beside him on the floor and began to play race cars with him, making David laugh and squeal happily. His dad never really played games with him much so he was always alone apart from when you would come to visit and he was at preschool.

You must have been in the bathroom for about half an hour, crying on the floor and wondering what all of this meant for yours and Brooke's relationship. Not to mention how your son would react to the change of routine. You were worried about how both he and Brooke would cope with the situation. Slowly, you crept down the stairs, hoping that Brooke wasn't too mad and David wasn't too upset. But when you opened the door to the living room, your heart. melted at the scene unfolding. Brooke playing cars with David, the both of them smiling and getting along like they'd known each other forever.

"Angel." Brooke said jumping up and giving you a hug. David looked confused for a moment before Brooke turned towards him. "Your mommy and I need to talk for a minute little man, okay?" She said ruffling his hair. "Okay Brookie." He said. She smiled at him before heading into the kitchen with you. "I'm so sorry Brooke, I meant to tell you but I..." You started crying again. Brooke pulled you into her lovingly. "Angel it's okay, I get how hard it must have been." She said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Jake and I had a rough relationship and when David was born he started taking things out on me, I had to leave. Jake told me I wasn't allowed to take him even though I wanted to and now he's blaming me because he wants to get rid of him for his new girlfriend." You cried. "I believe you my love." Brooke said. "Don't worry, David will be taken good care of here." She comforted. "You mean it?" You asked her. Brooke smiled. "Of course, I love you and I already love him so much. I wanna take care of you both." She reassured.
"I love you too." You told her leaning in to kiss her which Brooke happily reciprocated.

You heard the sound of your son laughing just behind you, causing the two of you to break away. "Mommy." David said as you picked him and and held him close, he buried his face in the crook of your neck. "Mommy's here now." You comforted. "How would you like coming to live with Mommy and Brooke?" You asked him. He smiled widely and nodded. as you and Brooke both held him tightly. Brooke placed a kiss on his head and one on your lips lovingly. "I love my moms." David said. Making both yours and Brooke's hearts melt. "We love you too." She said, holding her little family close and vowing from that moment that she'd protect you both until the end of time.