she get's jealous - Brooke Hyland

One of your favourite things to do with Brooke was go shopping with her. Since you both loved clothes and fashion so much, you would spend hours at the mall browsing. You had to admit that it was your favourite type of date with her. You'd always have lunch together before going into every single store that caught you eye. You'd do mini catwalks with her trying on outfits and picking out things that you thought would look cute on each other. Brooke had always loved to spoil you rotten, whenever you'd insist on paying for something yourself, Brooke would refuse and buy it for you. When you arrived home, you'd be carrying armfuls of bags to the point where they could barely fit through the door.

The day started out positively, you and Brooke had gone to lunch together just enjoying each others company. You had ordered a delicious salad and a glass of wine and Brooke had had the same as you sat and talked together. Once the both of you had finished, Brooke went to the restroom leaving you alone for a few minutes. You scrolled through your phone to pass the time until you felt someone slip into the seat across from you.

Thinking it was Brooke, you looked up with a smiled, about to open your mouth to suggest you started to make tracks. But instead of being met with the face of your beautiful girlfriend, you noticed a guy smiling at you flirtatiously, sat where Brooke had been sat. You were slightly taken aback at the sight of him. "Hey cutie." He said running a hand through his hair. He had a varsity jacket, a white shirt underneath and a pair of baggy jeans on- you knew exactly what type of guy he was.

You tried to be polite though since he wasn't being disrespectful or anything, you hated being rude. "Hey." You replied before looking at your phone screen again. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked. You shook your head at him. "Actually, I'm not here alone, my girlfriend is in the bathroom." You told him, hoping he got the hint. Instead he just smirked. "I'm sure your girlfriend won't mind if I chat with you for a while." He said, reaching across the table and taking your hand into his own.

You smiled awkwardly, his grip too tight for you to pull away. You hated the way his hands felt holding yours, they were rough and large, nothing like Brooke's soft gentle hands. "Can I get your name by any chance?" He asked, his voice was husky in an attempt to charm you but you did not find him attractive in any way. "Y/N?" You heard a voice speak that wasn't yours. Brooke had returned from the ladies room to see some random guy holding your hand and flirting with you. "What's going on here?" She asked, a hint of anger in her voice.

The guy let go of your hand and turned to face her. "You're friend and I were just having a little chat." He said with a wink. Brooke scoffed turning her attention towards you. "Is that what she told you?" It hurt to see Brooke so angry, her face was practically turning red and her eyebrows were furrowed into an unfriendly scowl. The guy shrugged lazily. "She said her girlfriend was in the bathroom so I thought I'd come keep her company while you were gone. Besides I think I can offer a better kind of company than a friend can." He said placing his hand on you bare knee under the table which did not go unnoticed by Brooke.

"Take your hands off of her." She demanded, shoving the guys shoulder, causing his eyes to widen in shock. "Woah, calm down I was only showing your friend a bit of attention." He said defensively. Brooke gritted her teeth grabbing his jacket within her fist. "She'd not my friend, she my girlfriend. We're dating and I don't appreciate some creepy putting his disgusting hands on MY girl." Brooke yelled at him. You sat back in your seat, watching as the guy got up and backed away from Brooke. "Jeez, how was I supposed to know she was into girls? You're crazy." He said before walking away.

You noticed the way that Brooke's chest was heaving angrily. "Come on Y/N, let's go." Brooke said, paying the bill before practically dragging you out of there. "Brooke I-." You said before she interrupted you. "Are you okay my sweet?" She asked stopping on the sidewalk for a moment. She cupped your cheek and gently ran her thumb across your skin, her eyes filled with concern. "Yeah I'm okay, thank you for sticking up for me." You said. Brooke shook her head. "You don't have to say thank you baby. God that guy was a creep though, he was checking you out and touching you. It made me so unbelievably mad to see someone touching you the way that only I do." She admitted, crossing her arms.

You smirked and bit your lip slightly. It was hot to see Brooke getting a little possessive over you. "Brookie, are you jealous?" You asked. Brooke's eyes widened. "No of course not." She shrugged it off, her cheeks turning red. You started giggling at her inability to look you in the eye. "Maybe a little." She answered. You still continued to smirk, enticing her to tell the full truth. "Okay a lot. But how could I not be? You're my girl and I hate the thought of anyone trying to steal you from me." She admitted. You smiled at her, holding onto her hand. "Brooke you don't have to be jealous, you're the one that I love, not some weird guy who tries to hit on me. I only have eyes for you." You told her.

That was all she wanted to hear. She leaned in and kissed you, not caring that you were out in public. Brooke wrapped her arms around your waist tightly as she glided her lips against yours. Once you pulled away, Brooke rested her forehead against yours. "I love you." She said softly. You giggled at her. "I love you too Brookie." Brooke laced your fingers together as you started walking. "Let's go shopping, I'm gonna spoil you so much today." She said, and you knew she meant it you'd be returning home later with everything you wanted, just another way for her to shower you with affections and let you know that she loved you no matter what.