you distract her while she's working - Chloé Lukasiak

Chloé had been super busy with college lately having a lot of writing to do for the many different classes she had taken up. This meant that even when Chloé was at home with you, she was, more often than not, working. You understood that she had to do the assignments because then she'd end up falling behind but you really wanted to spend some quality time with her rather than her typing away on her laptop.

Whilst she was working, you tried to pass the time aimlessly scrolling through your phone. You could hear the keys of Chloé's laptop clicking in the next room as she typed away quickly. You couldn't stand it anymore, You wanted to feel Chloé's arms around you, holding you tightly and giving you attention, not her laptop. Without anymore hesitation, you headed into the next room where she was working and wrapped your arms around her neck. "Hey baby." She said without looking up from her keyboard.

You burried your face into her neck, her golden hair tickling your cheek. You hoped that she'd get the hint but she just continued to work despite your efforts to distract her. After getting fed up with her lack of cooperation, you unlooped your arms from around her and straddled her lap, leaning your head on her shoulder. Chloé instantly wrapped one arm around you but tried to carry on typing with the other. "Sugar, I'm trying to work." She giggled as you only cuddled into her more.

Chloé just sighed and began rubbing your back gently with both of her hands. "Can you come cuddle with me?" You asked as she held you tight. "I'd love to my sweet but I really have to get this done and distracting me is only going make it take longer." You groaned at her response, pressing your lips to her neck and running your hands through her pretty hair. "I know, I want to spend the day with you too but I need to keep on time with my work." She said as she started rocking you comfortingly. You still didn't move from her lap though. Chloé giggled at how you were being, it make her heart melt but at the same time she needed to focus on her writing. "You're so clingy today." She said placing a kiss on you shoulder gently.

"How about once I'm finished with this, we go on a walk together and then we can spend the rest of the day cuddling like you want to, just me and you." You pulled away slightly so you were looking her in the eye. You loved going on walks with Chloé, it was one of your favourite things to do together. "Okay." You mumbled slightly disappointed that you couldn't stay with her. "I promise you I won't be much longer now and then we can do whatever you want for the rest of the day." She said. You went to leave before changing your mind and standing beside her. Chloé looked up at you with a sweet smile.

"Can I have a kiss first?" You asked. Chloé nodded unable to resist your request. She loved you so much and she hated having to disappoint you like this. She placed her lips on yours and cupped your cheeks with her hands. You lingered for a while, neither of you wanting to break the kiss but eventually, you did. "I'll see you later my darling, Chloé said pressing a kiss to your knuckles before she carried on working, hoping to get the rest of this paper done so that she could spend the rest of the day with her girl and neither of you could wait.