She asks you to move in with her - Paige Hyland

You and Paige had been together for quite some time now. You'd met her through a mutual friend and hit it off right away before becoming something more serious. It wasn't long before she asked you to be her girlfriend officially after taking you out on a date. Of course you said yes, she made you happier than anyone else in the world did. Shortly after, Paige realised she was in love with you and you felt the same.

Although it was mostly perfect, Paige felt like there was something missing. She craved being around you all the time, every minute of every day. The nights where you would stay over at her place were like heaven on earth to her, being able to cuddle you to sleep and wake up beside you. It was what she wanted for the rest of her life. She toyed with the idea of asking you if you'd like to move in with her for a while. Ultimately, it was the best thing for you both since you'd get to spend more time together and you'd get to move out of your parent's house but she was still nervous that you'd say no.

Eventually, she planned a day where she would ask you the question she had been dying to ask for the past few weeks. She went to go get a second key cut for her house which she would present to you later in the evening after inviting you on an evening stroll. You arrived a few hours later, wearing some comfy jeans and and a hoodie, your hair tied back. "Hey baby." Paige said as she opened the front door, greeting you with a short kiss. "Hey." You replied. "I missed you." You told her pulling her in for a hug.

"I missed you too my sweet. That's why I thought it would be nice for us to spend the evening together." She said with a smile, slipping her jacket over her arms once she had let go of you, the key in a little box inside the pocket. You walked together hand in hand until you reached the local park. By now the sun was setting, hues of orange, pink and purple painted across the sky and the clouds looked like cotton candy. You and Paige sat together on a nearby bench just watching the scene unfold, your head was rested on her shoulder as she put her arm around you.

After sitting and talking for a while, Paige finally brought up the reason she had taken you out all along. "Y/N, I didn't just bring you here because I missed you, although I have really missed you so much." She said nervously. You were confused as to what she meant so you remained silent as she continued. "You know that I love you more than anything and spending time with you is my favourite thing to do. It's something I want to do every day for the rest of my life." She said. You lifted your head from her shoulder and looked at her with a quirked eyebrow.

"Paige what is going on?" You asked her feeling puzzled. Paige sighed and stood up in front of you. "I've been wanting to give this to you for a while now." She said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out the little navy blue box, handing it to you nervously. You slowly lifted the lid to reveal a small gold key inside, one that looked strangely familiar to the one that Paige would use to unlock her door. Your mouth practically fell open in shock but also pure joy. "Is this..." You trailed off unable to find the words. Paige nodded. "It's a key to my house. Well, our house if you say yes."

You looked up at her with a huge smile on your face. "Y/N will you move in with me?" She asked, smiling back at you. "God, Paige of course I will." You said happily, jumping up off the bench and connecting your lips with hers. You felt her arms around your waist and already it felt like you were home. She was your home and you knew she always would be. "Your parents won't mind will they?" She asked. You shook your head. "No, they'll probably be glad of the extra space. Plus you know they adore you. They'll be happy that we've taken our relationship further." You said.

"Well then, we're gonna be living together." Paige said excitedly, picking you up into her arms and spinning you around as you giggled in pure delight. "I suppose I best get packing as soon as possible." You told her. Paige couldn't help but smile. "I can't wait to wake up with you by my side." You chuckled at her, looping your arms around her neck again. "Well you can do that tomorrow, I'll text my mom and tell her that I'm staying over tonight." You told her. Paige's eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked excitedly. You nodded. "It'll be a taster for what's to come." You replied.

Paige pulled you in for another kiss, this one lasting longer as the stars began to fill the nights sky, twinkling brightly above you. "I love you Y/N." Paige whispered against your lips, her forehead resting against yours. "I love you too Paige." You said with a smile before heading back to your girlfriend's place which was soon to be yours too, hand in hand and unable to contain the excitement you felt for the next chapter of yours and Paige's love story.