Chapter 14 : Best Date Ever!

* Belle's POV *

Omg so today is the day! I can't wait to go on a date with Reed he is so cute!

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

I went to go answer my door , but as soon as I answered it I was tackled. It was Jenna. Oh joy. " Damn girl , you have gotten stronger" I said to her. She just nodded her head and started looking through my closet.

" Aha! This one is good enough " She said. She turned around and I saw this beautiful purple strapless dress.

I looked at it in awe. This dress is amazing. But , I've never seen it in my closet before. Maybe because I barely even dress in fancy clothes. Yep , that's why.

" Okay girlie lets get to working " Jenna said and dragged me into the bathroom.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

" Almost done. And there " Jenna turned me around and I saw this beautiful girl in the mirror. "Umm , Jen could you move away from the mirror please" I asked her.

She moved as quickly as she could and I saw myself. I've never looked this good.

I Heard a doorbell and Jenna squealed. " okay girl go get your man. And what I mean by that is I'm Team Reed. " Oh gosh this girl watches way too much Twilight. Well I watch it with her , but still , no need for picking teams.

I made my way down the stairs and opened the door. " Wow Belle you look beautiful !" Reed said. I blushed " thanks. You don't look so bad yourself "

I had heels on so I was afraid I might fall. But , I didn't have to worry. Reed picked me up and took me into the car.

" So where are we going? "

" A very special place to me "

" Okay. But , give me a hint. Please ?" I whined and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

" Fine it starts with B "

The ride there was quiet , but it was a comfortable quiet. Reed parked the car and raced to the other side to open my door. I don't want Reed getting all tired and stuff by caring me around so I took of my heals.

I was expecting to feel dirt , but I felt soft sand. I had just realized we were at the beach. I love the beach! Reed took my hand in his and led me over to a table with candles around it and a white tent over it.

" Reed , this is beautiful! Thankyou! " I said while giving him a hug. He hugged me back. We walked over to the table and there was apple cider and all sorts of foods to eat.

~ After Finishing Food ~

Me and Reed got to know eachother more and we laughed our butts off.

" You never told me why this place was so special to you "

" It's special to me because this is where I came after my parents died. They told me to run until I came to a clearing and take a left. The directions led me here. I saw my sister waiting here for me and there was a small little cabin by the woods. That was our home."

By the end of that story I was tearing up. Reed looked over at me and whipped one of my tears away.

" How about we go for a walk along the beach " he suggested. I nodded my head yes and we were off.

We have walked for 2 miles now and we haven't even gotten tired. " The water looks so beautiful " I said.

Reed knew what I was thinking , so he picked me up and ran towards the water. I couldn't help but scream. He jumped in the water and he held me tightly.

He was laughing so hard. He looked over at me and spun me around by my waist. Im having the best time ever.

We played around a little bit more until it was getting late.

" Race you to the car " he said

It's didn't take long for me to be off. Of course he won the race.

I got into the car and we drove off. Reed walked me to the front porch and stopped. " bye " I said. We hugged eachother , but before I could leave Reed gave me a nice gentle kiss.

I opened the door and walked in. I ran up stairs and thought about today. Next thing you know my door bust open. " omg. Tell me everything " Jenna said. I could only say a couple words , but those words explained everything.

" Best Date Ever! "

You Rejected Me So, Fuck Offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें