Chapter 4: Don't Think That Everything Is Peaches And Cream Between Us

* Belle's POV*

I walked away but I felt strong hand wrap around my waist. " I will have you" Cayton whispered to me. " no you won't so keep dreaming" I said.

I tried walking away but his grip on me just tightened.He started kissing and sucking my neck. I could tell my wolf was liking it because she was purring.

I was giving in but , I couldn't ." let me go" I told him. " no babe come on I love you" he whispered. I made him let go of me " don't think that everything is peaches and cream between us" and with that said I walked away.

* Caytons POV*

Why did I have to reject her. God she is making me regret everything I said. Even hitting her was stupid. I need to call Lana. I need her righ now

* Lana's POV*

Cayton called me so I'm going over. When I got there I went up to Cayton's room.

* Belle's POV*

Matt told me to go get Cayton and they need to put a pack meeting together. I went up to his room and I barged in without knocking. " Cayton Matt said you need to ...... OMG IM SO SORRY I SHOULD LEAVE " I said while covering my eyes with my hand." what did Matt say" asked Cayton "he said you should start a pack meeting" I said looking everywhere except for them.

" Your brother doesn't own my mate so bye bitch" Lana said " I know he just wants Cayton to call one" I said back clearly annoyed " no so bye you little whore me and my mate are enjoying our time" if she says Cayton is her mate one more time I'm going to kill her.

" He was just saying.god don't blame him" I told her " okay see ya slut me and my mate ......." before she could finish the sentence I lunged at her. I puncher in the face numerous of times I'm pretty sure I broke her nose and gave her a black and a busted lip.

I pushed her against the wall " HE IS NOT YOUR MATE HE IS MY MATE SO SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled " AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT HE IS STILL MY MATE SO SHUT UP" it was then that I realized I was choking her when Cayton pushed me off her.

Matt cam and took me out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sory it's kinda short.

Love , Stephanie