Chapter 1

Hey everyone my name is Annabelle but , you can call me Belle if you want.I am 5'6 I have green eyes and long brown hair. I am 16 and I have pretty long legs.

I am the weak link in my pack so, I get bullied everyday by my pack members. "Get the fuck up you ugly whore!"

If you are wondering who that is , it's my brother. Yes I know your probably wondering why he is calling me these names. He is the alpha's friend which is my number one bully. He doesn't just bully me with word he also hits me.But, what am I thinking everybody hits me.

Anyways I groaned as I sat up from my bed. Even though I am the weakest link I still have a very nice room that I refuse to move from. It's white carpet and purple walls make me want to stay here all night.

I got up and took a hot shower so I could relax more. I got out and got my self a black braw with a matching under wear . I decided to put on a black saggy shirt and some skinny jeans. I don't dress up much because I want to hide my bruises.

I headed down stairs to make the pack breakfast. When I got to the kitchen everyone was staring at me angrily. Why? I came on time. " YOUR LATE YOU BITCH" Cayton ( the Alpha) yelled at me. I looked over at the clock and it read 6:23. " sorry alpha my alarm clock was set back" as I said that Lana the pack slut started giggling. AHHHHH she did this. Well I might as well prepare my self for this hard beating I'm about to get.

" You bitch! " I yelled at Lana. As soon as those words left my mouth I was punched in the face by Cayton " YOU DO NOT TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" he yelled at me while throwing me against the wall. I winced in pain at how much it had hurt." Now tell me do you regret saying those words?" he asked me . I nodded my head to scared to speak.

" good. Now prepare breakfast for us" I slowly got up and made the pancakes with bacon. As I was making the bacon Lana pushed me and trying not to fall on the food I put my hand out and it touched the burning pot. " ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled in pain. Everyone just started laughing and saying I deserved it.

~ school~

* Caytons POV *

" So tomorrow is your 17 birthday and you can find your mate. Finally we can be together forever" Lana cheered. I fake smiled. I new Lana wasn't my mate she was just a toy to me. I only pretend she is my mate because she is a good fuck.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Caleb my twin brother running towards me. " hey so tomorrow our big day. So are going to stay with the slut or find your true mate" I growled at him calling Lana a slut. She is not a slut. " Yes im going to stay with Lana" Caleb gave me a are you seriouse look and the waked away to class.

~ Next Day~

* Belle's POV*

As I was walking my one and only friend came up to me and tackled me to the ground. We both started laughing but , got interrupted when Cayton and his slut were standing infron of us. Me and my friend both got up without any hesitation

. I looked up to see the most gorgeous eyes ever. ' Mate Mate' my wolf yelled. I looked at him in awe. Then it hit me Cayton the Alpha of the Luna Jay pack is my mate.

I was snapped from my thoughts when I heard Lana talking. " Excuse you but why are you staring at my mate like that" I growled at the thought of her calling MY mate her mate. As they walked past us " Mate" I whispered.

Cayton turned around and looked at me with so much anger and hate in his eyes. " YOU ARE NOT MY MATE THE GODS WOULDN'T BE THAT STUPID TO PARE ME UP WITH SOMEOME LIKE YOU" he yelled.

I looked at him feeling the tears building up in my eyes. I ran out the school bawling.

~ During 5 period~

Belles POV

I went back into the school and sat down with my head in my knees. I heard someone walking and I looked up. No. The last person I wanna see is him. He looked at me. But , I couldn't fight I had to ask him without even thinking I said " why?".

He looked the other way and started walking. I ran up to him and pulled his arm so he was facing me. " ANSWER ME!" I wasnt even finished before he had me up against a locker. "I DID IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU" he yelled back at me.

At this point I was already crying. He slammed me against the locker one more time before saying the words I never wanted to here " I, Cayton Colt reject you, Annabelle Summer as my mate"

He slammed me against the locker again and told me to accept his rejection numerous of times. I never did though.Finally the bell rang and he let me fall on the ground. I stayed there as the hallways were filled with kids.

" Belle whats wrong?" my brother asked " Matt , don't worry about it".he looked mad and impatient so I decided to tell him. " Cayton he, he rejected me " at this point he looked mad. He got up and left.