Chapter 12 : Alpha Cayton Is Kinda Mental

Haha I don't know why , but I just love this chapter name 😝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Belle's POV *

Me and Reed have became the bestest friends. He is like a second brother to me. " ayye. Belle! I need help with beating a nigga ( no offence ) in Mario Cart!"

Just to let you know im a pro at Mario Cart. I ran downstairs and took the Wii control out of his hand. " he keeps pushing me off " he said. Lol. Too funny. " haha. Get me to do the job and beat him" I laughed. " well duhhh your a pro "he said.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs , but I ignored it. I know it's Cayton. 2 minutes later I crossed the finish line and won " YES. WHAT. Know me ✌!" I yelled. Cayton and Reed both jumped up.

" sorry Reed. Sorry Alpha " I said. " stop calling me that. I'm your mate " Cayton said in a grumpy tone.

" HA! Yea , and me and Justin Bieber are married and have 36 beautiful babies" I replied back. Reed looked at me like I was crazy. " You like Justin Bieber?" Reed asked me.

" Duhhh. Have you not been to my room it's Justin Bieber posters everywhere!" I said back. "he isn't even all that cute. I'm cuter"he said with his cocky self. " ha! You thought. Swerve " I said.

" how about we go to my room and look at the posters and at my Bieber stuff" I told him. He just nodded and we started getting up.

But , Reed couldn't get up because Cayton had him by his shoulders keeping him down. " no one is going to her room except her and me" Cayton said. " dude she doesn't like you" Reed said back. " she is my mate. She loves me deep down in side" Cayton said.

Reed just looked at me. " Alpha Cayton is kinda mental" I said. Cayton let go of Reed and we ran upstairs.

" hey! I'm not mental!" Cayton yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know the chapter is pretty short , but I decided to post one because my other one was private. Sorry