Chapter 16 : I choose......

Belle come to the kitchen we need you right now

Ughh! Can you wait Cayton?

No , now hurry up!

Fine , Fine

I swung my legs off the corner of my bed and made my way downstairs. Lately I haven't been out of my room since me and Reed broke up. I know depressing , but we haven't talked since then , he has tried talking to me its just that Cayton wont let him.

" What do you want , Cayton? I need to stay in my room , watch movies , and cry. " I told him. That's all I've been doing lately. He got up from his chair and walked over to me.

" Listen I know your upset so Jenna and I have decided to take you swimming with dolphins today " he said. I'm kind of lazy , but I LOVE dolphins so ill go. " Okay , ill go. Just one thing,  since when were you planning this?" I asked.

" Since two months ago , but you hated me at that time " he explained. I nodded and ran upstairs to get ready.

What time are we going?

In 2 hours so get ready

Okay

I hopped into the shower and turned on the water. I made sure it was warm , this way I can relax more.

~ 1 hour later ~

Im finally out the shower. I put on some boy short and a pink braw.. I chose to wear light skinny jeans , a gray shirt , a purple bow , and to finish my look I put on purple TOMS. I really like this outfit.

Hurry up girl we got to leave!

im going Jen.

I ran downstairs , but almost tripped on the way down. Luckily Cayton caught me. Thank cheeses that he was there.

~ Swimming with the dolphins ~

Well here we are! Im so excited ! I had to change into a bathing suit , because I was going to get wet , like I didn't know that. 

" Yayy lets go swim with these aquatic animals " Jenna said. I started running , but I ran into someone , I looked up and there was Reed.

I was planning on just walking by him , but he didn't let me.  " Belle im sorry , will you please forgive me , I love you " He said.

I was left speechless , he said he loved me. Before I could answer Cayton interrupted me. " No she will not forgive you , so you can leave " he said

" Yes she will! You hurt her and I don't want you around her ! " Reed shot back

" You hurt her too so shutup! "

" So what she loves me "

" No she doesn't! "

" Yes she does! "

" OKAY! Everybody just stop !" Jenna interrupted.

" Belle who do you choose me or Cayton? " Reed asked

" Even though you probably don't  feel the same I love you Belle and you know that " Cayton said.

" Belle I love you more " Reed said. Cayton growled at that.

Everyone looked at me for an answer " I choose...... "