Chapter 17 : I choose You

Please don't stop reading this because of who I made Belle choose. Ohh and this is not going to be a small chappy because its only about who she chooses. The next chapter will be longer than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Belle's POV

OMG I don't know who to choose! Okay I'll make my choice , and this is for the best. Cayton interrupted me from my thoughts " Listen choose me please. I love you with all my heart and you know that. " Catyton pleaded , but Reed begged to differ.

" Reed I don't want to hurt you , but you have a mate somewhere out there and I'm positive that you will find her " I explained. " I choose you " I said walking up to Cayton and giving him a hug.

" It's okay I understand , and I know I have a mate somewhere out there. You were made for this person , but it still hurts " Reed said

" I know it hurts and I'm sorry. I hope we can be friends after this "

" we will still be friends don't worry , your my strawberry to my pie " Reed said

" Awww I know. Besties forever " I said. Reed started walking away and Cayton hugged me Tightly. " so will you be my girlfriend? " asked Cayton. I blushed and nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVERBODY READING THIS GO WATCH THE ALL AROUN THE WORLD VIDEO BY JUSTIN!!!!!