Chapter 10 : Don't Talk To Me , You Screwed It Up! Part 2

So today I was listening to " Radio Active" by Imagine Dragon. Omg that song is freaking amazing!!!!! You should go listen to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Belle's POV *

I ran after Jenna trying to stop her , but she was too quick. " You dickhead! How dare you! You hurt my friend and I suggest you stay away from her because all you do is hurt her!" she yelled. Oh gosh Jen.

Matt and Caleb came downstairs in a hurry. "what's going on the babies are going to wake up" Caleb said. At this point Jenna had calmed down ...... A little bit. " your brother here slept with the pack slut after he said that he doesn't like her no more and that she has STDS. Belle saw them in the janitors closet and she ran for it. Cayton was running after her. When they got home she ran to her room with Cayton following her. She started yelling at him and he slapped her!"

By the time her yelling was done Matt's eyes were dark and he looked mad. " What the ....." Matt couldn't finish his sentence because Caleb finished it for him.

" fuck is wrong with you! You never hit a girl and you know that. You always have to be the one to hit her! Am I right or am I wrong?" Caleb yelled.

" your wr....." Cayton was about to say he was wrong , but Caleb didn't let him finish. Woah what's wrong with Caleb interrupting people in their sentence.

" I know I'm right! Don't say I am wrong because you were the one who hit her before you found out she was your mate! You were the one who made sure she was hurt every single morning!" he said

" Shutup! I know I did that stuff , but now she's my mate and I love her !" Cayton yelled at Caleb.

" So , if I wasn't your mate you would have still been hitting me!? Making my life hell. The best part of you hitting me was when I would cry looking at my bruises that YOU gave me!" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face.

"I just can't handle this no more. The best thing to do is for Cayton and me to act like this never happened , act like we were never mates , and act like the old times." I said.

" No! I'm your mate , and I'm not going to hit you. I don't want it to be like old times. I want you trust me. Please?" Cayton pleaded.

" How am I supposed to trust you. You hurt me way too many times when we didn't know we were mates , and when we knew. You slept with her after you promised me you wouldn't." I told him.

" yea I know. It was the biggest mistake of my life! Please forgive me" he said.

" if you didn't see me there , you wouldn't have told me and you wouldn't have said it was a mistake!"

And with that I walked to my room put on " Be Alright " by Justin Bieber and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Im so sorry! I haven't updated In a week. I got my

Stuff taken away and I had no Internet. But , now I do.

So , ill Be posting the next chapter in less than 24 hours.

Love ,

Stephanie