Chapter 6: I Guess You Changed

Hey Guys! So tomorrow I'm probably not going to update because I'm going to be too busy fangirling about Justin's new song " Lolly" ft.Juicy J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Belles POV*

So , right now I am in the living room watching ' Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' I can't help but think what if I didn't know Cayton was my mate, what if I wasn't the person I am now? I was so caught into my thoughts that I didn't even realize Cayton was sitting next to me.

" hey. What you watching" he asked me " Kourtney and Kim Take Miami"he looked at me weirdly. " which one do you like?" he asked me " Courtney duhh" he just chuckled at me "I never liked Kim I think she is fake"

" well , I never knew you actually watched them"I told him " well, now you know I mostly like Kendall the most" which boy wouldn't like the Jenners honestly.

"hey how about we go to the carnival" he asked me. I smiled and jumped off the couch running outside.

~ Carnival~

*Belles POV*

We are on a search to find this roller coaster that goes under water.FINALLY WE FOUND IT! I squealed in joy and ran to it. Luckily we were first in line. Cayton slipped in the seat next to me.

" ready 10 9 8 7 .... SIKE!" and with that we zoomed of. We were going so fast. Finally it slowed down a bit but, it was far from over. The huge drop led to the under water tube so I was extremely excited. " hang on tight we're almost there" Cayton said. This drop was going to be huge.

As we approached the drop I couldnt help but cling on to Cayton. The drop came and down we went. Cayton wrapped his arms around me. I screamed the entire time down. " is it done" Cayton chuckled and nodded. I decided not to move I was to comfortable. I looked up and saw Cayton looking at me.

Cayton leaned forward and kissed me. I responded by putting my hand on the side of his face. This kiss was passionate and full of love and want. We released from the kiss and I sat on his lap. ( the roller coaster is only meant for two people and there is a lot of space so you can move)

We were under water so nobody could see us. I turned around and straddled his lap. We started kissing and we were kissing hard. I stared grinding on his lap and he held me down by my hips. His hands moved to my butt and squeezed it. I squealed. " I love you " Cayton whispered " I love you too" I whispers back " I guss you changed" I said.

Suddenly I awoke by a loud beeping sound. I looked at my clock and it read 10 o'clock. SHIT WAS I DREAMING. I dialed down Jenna's number and called her " hello" I heard her calm voice form the other side of the connection. " JENNA COME TO MY ROOM . I JUST HAD THE BIGGEST NIGHTMARE EVER!" I yelled.

In less than 5 minutes she was in my room. After I told her the dream she stared at me wide eyed. " holy shit" she said I nodded my head in agreement. " well lets just hope that doesn't happen" I told her. " but , what if it might?" she asked " it wont !" I roared. She just nodded.

" sorry " I told her " it's okay. I thing you need time so I'll be going" she said.

" wait how are you and Caleb?" I asked her. She smiled " we are perfect. He said sorry after I woke up. Oh and look" she said pushing her hair back to expose her marked neck. " omg" I squealed jumping if the bed and tackling her.

We started laughing together. " did you guys mate?" she blushed and nodded. " aw my little Jen Jen is growing up" I teased her. " umm and also we are expecting Twins" I looked at her with my eyes popping out of my head.

" omg omg omg omg! Congrats!" I yelled. " will you be the god mother " she asked. " OF COURSE!" I yelled and hugged her.

We went down stairs and I saw Cayton and Caleb sitting on the couch watching tv. "Congrats" and hugged him. " thanks" he said. " hey umm I'm sorry about hurting you last week"he just smiled " it's fine I'm still bruised though. My brother will have a strong mate" he said

Jenna smacked the back of his head. " ow what was that for". " oh sorry Belle" he said " it's okay. Though I'm pretty sure Lana isn't strong. Considering Cayton here has called her his mate lots of times. Right?"

I heard a growl leave Caytons chest. I ignored it and walked away.