Chapter 12 - Attack on Chimera.

(At voids house, santa Clara Valley, California , America - 12:22 PM)

Void & Danny were busy sitting in the main hall watching TV until the news channel started broadcasting something as the news anchor starts speaking on TV.

News anchor*through TV*: Breaking news ! A gigantic monster which some describe to be alien in nature is reeking havoc in New York.

Void & Danny: Huh ?

Then on TV an aerial footage is shown probably taken by a news chopper and it was showing the Chimera Leviathan walking through the streets of New York City and wrecking buildings and it seemed to have a mortar canon attached to it's back.

(A/N: I've shown the Chimera Leviathans picture in the previous chapter. Just letting you know and yes the Leviathans carry a mortar canon on their if I remember correctly from Resistance 2 or Resistance 3 I think....and it was vaguely mentioned in the Resistance wiki as well. )

Danny: The Chimera ?! Here ?!

Void: From that really underrated game on the PS3 Resistance Fall of Men ?

Danny: The one and only.

Then suddenly the news broadcast goes silent.

Danny: What the hell ?

Void: Foundation must be cutting the broadcasts already. They want to keep it out of public eye.

Danny: -_- Of course.

Void: Well.....I guess we're going to stop it ?

Danny: Y E S !

Void: But reaching new york by car is gonna be a long road from here.

Danny: Let me try my teleportation....it could work but I never used for long distance travels.

Void: What about D4C ? That's also an option.

Danny: Hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe......Well f[BEEP]k it. We'll use D4C.

Then he yells.

Danny: D4C !

Then D4C and the two get underneath a table and since the table and the floor were between them it activates D4C powers and they teleport away.

(New York City, New York, America - 12:25 PM)

The Chimera Leviathan was rampaging it's way through the streets of New York City and knocking down buildings and crushing anybody who were in it's path or tried to stop him.

Leviathan: RAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!

Mutiple MTF soldiers with some tanks who belong to the MTF group called "Hammer Down" were on the streets and were firing at the towering beast but no effective damage was being made on it. The Leviathan rips an entire buildings top half off and slams it down on the soldiers and tanks crushing them underneath it.

Leviathan: *looks into the sky* Grr ?

Then it spots foundation F-15 fighter jets heading towards him and then he kneels on the ground on all floors and points the big mortar canon on his back at them and fired a massive shot from it and before the jets could dodge the shot hits one of jets and creates a big explosion which knocks out the other fighter jets from the sky as well and sending them crashing to the ground.

Leviathan: GRAAAAAAAHHHH !!!

(In an alleyway)

In one of the alleyways of New York City, void & Danny emerged from a cardboard box due to D4C's dimensional hopping and exit the alleyway and spot the Chimera Leviathan at least 500 metres away from them and had knocked down a foundation attack helicopter from the sky.