Chapter 3 - What makes me a Good Slenderman ?

(Cargo elevator , site - 19 , America - 10:20 AM )

(Third person POV)

The foundation staff including Dr. Amelia Buck and Dr. Collingwood were on a cargo elevator going back top side.

Collingwood: Do you think Danny's ok ?

Buck: Not sure. But it's not my job to worry about him.

Danny then appears right behind the two doctors and says.

Danny: Peek a Boo.

The two doctors scream and fell on the floor.

Danny: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe you two fell for that. HAHAHA HAHA!!! *he said while laughing.*

Collingwood: Never do that again. Please.

Danny stops laughing and gives both of them a helping hand up. They both take his hand and Danny pulls them back on their feet and says.

Danny: I've dealt with lizard boy for now. But he will come back. So this is my plan. I'll help you capture all the creature's that you have here in this facility and get any people that are still in this facility , out of here.

Buck: You'll recontain the SCP's by yourself ?

Danny: Yes.

Buck: May I remind you that most of them are dangerous and will kill you without hesitation.

Danny: Don't worry. So long has I have my STAND's , and my creepy pasta powers , I'll be ok. So I'll see you on top side later.

Danny was about to teleport but then Collingwood then says.

Collingwood: Be careful.

Danny: Don't worry I will. *He said with a reassuring smile. *

Danny then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

(Security room , Site-19 , America - 10:25 AM)

Lawrence and Carson , and the rest of the foundation staff were still in the security room. Lawrence and Carson actually saw the camera footage of the cafeteria , where Danny used D4C to destroy 682 although due to 682 exploding the camera lens got covered in his blood so pretty much the camera of the cafeteria was no longer available.

Carson: Ok , so this kid is literally a force to be reckoned with. I mean did you see that. He literally brought another 682 and use it to kill our 682. That is bizzare in so many levels.

Lawrence: Yeah......But I highly doubt that stopped him. I hope the others got out alive.

Then suddenly Danny appears behind them , and the two looked at him and Danny says.

Danny: Gentlemen , I have good news.

All the foundation staff and Lawrence and Carson , gather around him and says.

Danny: I was able to get your foundation staff who were in the cafeteria to top side , and was able to destroy 682. But I highly doubt that will stop him , but it will slow him down for now at least.

The staff were reliefed and felt hope that they can escape.

Danny: I need all of you to leave now and head for an elevator and get to top side. I will gather up all SCP's that are out of containment and put them back in their cells if I can.

Lawrence: Are you sure? I mean we can help you if you want to. We got enough firearms and people.

Danny: As much I appreciate your help......I don't need it now. Call more men after you reach top side , while I handle the SCP's. Alright ?