Chapter 4 - Mask's are for Idiots.

( Hallway , Site - 19 , America - 10:40 AM)

(Music starts)

035 was dodging multiple whip attacks from Danny's tentacles. 035 then spew a black liquid from his mask on the floor and out of the black liquid came 5 red colored tentacles.

035: Try to dodge this!

The red tentacles head straight towards Danny but Danny then disappears and reappears behind 035 and was kicked in the face by Za warudo and sending him flying and crashing into a wall.

Danny: Oh please 035. Just give up and go back to your cell.

035: *scoffs* In your dreams kid.

The red tentacles again try to grab Danny but he quickly calls Killer Queen and KQ karate chops all the tentacles to pieces. 035 then runs towards KQ and trys to punch him , but his hand just fazed through KQ. A mistake, which allowed Danny to grab him by the throat, but 035 quickly kicks him in the face making him let go of him and 035 does a back flip to make some distance between himself and Danny.

Danny: Seems like you don't want to go to your cell ?

035: Nope.

Danny: Then I will get serious.

Before 035 could react , he found that one Danny's tentacles was wrapped around his neck......eventhough he didn't saw Danny move. Turns out Danny used Za warudo and stopped time and this gave him the opportunity to grab 035 with his tentacles.

035: WHAT ?!

Danny: GET OVER HERE !!!

Danny then using his tentacles pulls 035 towards himself and deliverers an uppercut with d4c on him which sends him flying and then za warudo grabs 035's leg and slams his entire body 2 times on the floor and then yeets him towards a wall and crashing into it and making a hole in the wall in the process.

035: Yep , this kid's tough.

035 then got up and unleashed a geyser of black liquid from his mask which was heading towards Danny , but then he says.

Danny: ZA WARUDO!!! TOKI WO TOMARE!!!!

Then time stops and the geyser freezes in mid air and 035 was frozen in time. Danny then snaps his fingers and teleports behind 035 and then calls out za warudo and then says.

Danny: Time resumes once again.

Time resumed once again and the geyser hits a wall rather than Danny surprising 035.

035: Where the hell is he ?!

Danny: Right behind you.

Danny then uses za warudo and grabs 035 by the neck and za warudo lifts him up and says.

Danny: Even if you fought me at your best , my STANDS would have helped me either way.

035: Wait , hold up. I can help you. I can get you anything you want......if you let me go and help me break an old friend out. *He said trying to reason with Danny. *

Danny: ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ.

035 felt a very menacing aura coming from Danny. Then Danny says.

Danny: *jojo shadow eyes* You killed people who asked mercy from you and enjoyed it and now your asking me for mercy ? Your are either stupid to trust me or do you really think that you can manipulate me with your words ?