Chapter 6 - Break 106 & 682 Rematch

(In a hallway, Site-19 , America - 11:24 AM )

(Third person POV)

Danny was TF2 kazotsky kick dancing down the hallway along with Za warudo and Killer Queen while D4C was carrying Abby & 999 on his arms and was just following them.

Abby: What type of dance is that ? *she asked D4C.*

D4C just looked at her and just patted her head.

Abby: Danny can your STAND's not talk ?

Danny: Well no. Unless they have a personality of their own they can talk in English or talk in STAND crys. Otherwise they just stay quiet. *he said while kazotsky kick dancing down the hallway.*

Abby: Oh........How come they can hold me while I can't ? Because whenever I touch his face my hand just goes through his face. *she asked Danny.*

Danny: STAND's are made out of spiritual energy and only a STAND or STAND user can interact with a STAND but that doesn't mean that the STAND cannot interact with humans and objects. They can actually......like how D4C is holding you and 999 right now.

Abby: Ok........Why does D4C have big ears?

Danny: Because they are meant to look like rabbit ears.

Abby:*chuckle* That's kind of silly since he doesn't look like a rabbit. Because rabbits are meant to be cute and fluffy............Wait , that's my room.

Danny: Where ?

Abby pointed to the right and saw a door which was open. Danny , Za warudo and Killer Queen stopped their dance and they all went into the room and were now inside Abby's containment cell. Luckily the room was still in good shape and the furniture and items were still intact.

Danny: Seems like everything is still in perfect condition.

D4C puts Abby and 999 on the bed and danny's STAND's dissappeared. Abby holds 999 on her arms and 999 kept making cooing sounds.

999: *coo* *coo*

Abby: 😊 Your so adorable.

Danny:🤔 Hmmmm. No SCP has shown up yet. Even 682 is nowhere to be seen. It's been quiet. Too quiet. *he thought.*

While Danny was lost in his thoughts , an acid puddle started emerging from the wall behind Abby and 999 which they didn't notice at all. Then from it an old man covered in acid and had a huge grin on his face slowly and wearing a  came out . This was SCP-106 aka "The Old Man." Abby felt uneasy for some reason and then turned around and saw 106.

106: Hello there.

Abby: AHHHHHHH!!!! DANNY!!!

Danny immediately broke from his thoughts and saw Abby and 999 backing up from 106. 106 then looked at Danny and asked him.

106: And what are you supposed to be ?

Danny: Your worst nightmare. *he said with a glare.*

Danny then jumps towards 106 but 106 grabbed him by the collar and drags him into the acid puddle never to be seen again.

Abby: DANNY!!!.....*sob* 😢Please don't leave us.

999: *coo*

(106 pocket dimension)

Danny: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Danny was falling from the dark sky and then crashes face first onto the ground hard cracking the ground in the process as well.

Danny:........Medic.