Chapter 10 - Zombies.....or are they ?

(In Danny's dreams)

Danny was peacefully sitting on the rooftop of a mansion in an island in the middle of the sea.

Danny: Ahhhhhh.Peace & quiet. Goes so well with me.

Then he felt a shadow loom over him and noticed the shadow was massaging him.

Danny:......This is fine.

Then he noticed that something sharp was next to his neck.

Danny:....Hm?

A knife.

Danny: The hell do you *sees who the shadow was*..........Oh god no.

Goro Majima: :D DANNY - CHAN !!!!

Danny: AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

(In the real world , Void's house , California, America - 9:00 AM)

Danny: *wakes up* AHHHHHH !!! *looks left and right* Nani ? Just a dream.....*sighs in relief* I need to keep the yakuza memes on a limit.

Then he gets up and takes his usual routine of brushing his teeth & bathing and heads downstairs to the living room and turns on the TV and starts watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners while waiting for breakfast to be made.

Danny: Perfect.

(In Void's room)

Void was busy checking any news on the internet through his laptop to check for any news that might be related to anomalous events or creatures triggered by SCP's.

Void: Hmmmmmm.

Then he saw a news article that caught his eye and read it. It seemed like the article was mentioning a big town going dark on the south side of California and that people who went there to investigate never came back.

Void: Interesting.

The article also however mentioned that a group of people were however from a good distance away from the town were able to take a photo of the town which was uploaded in the article. Void then using his laptop zoomed into the picture and noticed in the town's picture some unknown humanoids who looked almost undead in nature were on the roof of some of the town's roofs as he zoomed into the picture......but the humanoids seem to have orange glowing eyes as well.

Void: This could be SCP-008......but the orange eyes don't add up to them or related in anyway.....could this be an evolved version of SCP-008 ?

Void knew how deadly biohazard scp's can be in terms of spread and having sometimes to cause crazy mutations but evolving was mostly a rarity to certain biohazard scp's unless it was SCP-610.

Void: Well can't ignore it though. Better tell Danny about this.

(With Danny)

Danny was still busy watching his show until void came in front of him.

Danny: Yo Void.

Void: We might have a zombie or should I say SCP-008 problem in a town on the south side of California.

Danny: Zombies ?

Void: Zombies.

Danny: Zombies ?

Void: Zombies.

Danny: ...........*tom evil smile* Zombies.