Chapter 8 - The Warrior , the Void & the Slender man.

(Containment chamber , Site-17 , America - 11:25 AM)

Danny was still in his containment chamber and stuck to the metal bed with the mutiple restraints on his body and the metal mask covering his mouth was still preventing him from speaking as the 10 MTF soldiers and Dr. Buck continued to look at him.

Danny: How the hell will I speak if this mask is preventing from speaking ? *he thought in his mind since he still couldn't speak.*

Then Dr. Buck approached Danny and pressed a small button which was on the mask and Danny was able to speak again.

Danny: Finally ! Now Za [REDACTED] ! .......What the ?! Why did my sentence got redacted or cut off ?!

Dr. Buck: We analyzed your fights through footage that we got from Site-19 and in order to summon your....Stands....you spoke their names in order to bring them out. That mask is meant to redact their names when you speak their names and preventing you from speaking. So you can't do anything.

Danny: :/ Does she not know I can just summon my stands through my mind as well rather than calling them out by speaking ? ......Nah. It's best I keep them in a false sense of security by not telling them. *he thought in his mind.*

Dr. Buck: Also those straps on your fingers and the metal jacket on your chest are meant to prevent you from using those other powers of yours.

Danny: My Slenderman powers ?

Dr. Buck: Yes....if that's what you call them. Now then let's begin our interview.

Danny:......Ok.

Then Dr. Buck sat on a chair and brought a clipboard and pen while the MTF soldiers kept an eye on Danny if he tried to pull any stunt with their machine guns ready.

Dr. Buck: Where are you from ?

Danny: Starting from the most basic of questions , huh ?

Dr. Buck: Just... answer. *she said in a strict tone.*

Danny: I'm from another dimension and from a different earth. In that earth , I lived in San Francisco , California. I did a job as an accountant in an office building there.

Dr. Buck: I see. *writes down on clipboard* Do you have any relatives or family members ?

Danny:.....*sigh* No actually. I was raised in an orphanage for as long as I know. They never found out about my family or anything.....So I'm still in the dark regarding who they were or where they are.

Dr. Buck: Alright then. *writes on the clipboard again* How did you get these powers ?

Danny: Do you really want to know ?

Dr. Buck: Yes.....I do.

Danny: Fine......In my world , while I was just driving back to my home an entity showed up and gave me an offer to go to a different universe but at the same time he will give me three of my favorite stands and his own powers to me and then I was teleported to Site-19 and well you know the rest.

Dr. Buck: Hmmmmm......How did the entity look like ?

Danny: You already know how he looks if you read about creepy pastas.

Dr. Buck: Unfortunately no I haven't.

Danny: He goes by the name of the Slenderman. The most oldest yet well known of the creepy pasta monsters and entities.

Most of the MTF soldiers in the room quietly whispered to each other since most of them knew from the internet who Slenderman is.

Dr. Buck: Why did you accept this....Slendermans offer ?