Chapter 7 - YOUR GOING TO SITE-17 !

(Apartment ,New York City , America - 8:00 AM)

(Third person POV)

Danny was sleeping in the bed room of an apartment building in New York. It's only been 2 days since he left Site-19 and he had made it to New York for some relaxation.....and today he needed to do some job hunting.

Danny: 😴 zzzzzzzz. Ora. zzzzzzzz. Muda. zzzzzzzzzzzz. I have the high ground. zzzzzzzzz.

He kept on muttering in his sleep until the alarm of phone started buzzing and his alarm ring tone was the pillar men theme - Awaken.

Danny: *yawn* >_< I have awakened alright.

Then he turns his alarm off and stretched his arms and got up from the bed. He was wearing red & light blue striped pajamas.

Danny: Well today is a great day to do the most greatest thing in the world. Job hunting.

Then he plays a song from his phone on high volume.

(Music starts)

Danny: Eventhough this song has been used to rick roll people.....😊It's still a magnificent piece of music.

Then he goes into the bathroom and takes a shower and brushed his teeth while enjoying the song.

Danny: 🎶 Never gonna give you up.  Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.🎶

Then he got out of the bathroom while singing the song and puts on his business suit which Slenderman gave him when he first saw him and takes his wallet and phone as well and then went to the mirror and combed his hair. Then he says to his reflection on the mirror that.

Danny: Somebody stop me . *he said in a cool way.*

Then Danny exits his apartment room and closed it behind him and puts on the headphones on his ears and connects the headphones wire to his phone and continued listening to the music and dancing down the corridor. Then he reached the elevator and entered it and the elevator doors closed. The elevator slowly heads for the ground floor while Danny inside the elevator continued to sing and dance to the music.

Danny: 🎶Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. 🎶

Then the elevator reaches the ground floor and then he exits the elevator and heads outside of the apartment and starts walking down the side walk of the great city of New York.

Danny: Good morning , New York.

Then he continued walking down the side walk and snapping his fingers continuously while listening to the song. Then he stops and looks to his right and saw an alley way and looked up and saw a burglar jump out a window holding a back pack  and lands on the ground not noticing Danny watching him.

Burglar: Easy money !

Then the Burglar saw Danny appear out of nowhere in front of him surprising him and then he brings out a revolver and points it at his face and says.

Burglar: Don't even try it buddy.

Danny: You gonna blast my head off  with that ?

Burglar: Oh I will buddy. Unless you have some extra money...I suggest you hand over and we go our separate ways.