Chapter 5 - Some Friendly Faces.

(SCP-008 containment chamber , Site-19 - 10:55 AM)

(Third person POV)

After the whole 035 MUDA MUDA session , Danny was now standing in front of a window and looking at SCP-008 leaking out of the container in a white gas form.

(A/N: Danny is standing on that window where the chair is and yes that is SCP-008 right there in the room

(A/N: Danny is standing on that window where the chair is and yes that is SCP-008 right there in the room.)

Danny: Well let's get this over with it. D4C!!!

D4C appeared and he fazed right through the window and approached the container and closed the lid.

Scp-008

Status: Contained

Containment done by: Danny Anderson with the help of D4C.

Danny: Now we shall dance in victory.

Then Danny and his 3 STAND's started doing the conga dance from TF2.

Danny: Conga! Conga! Conga!

(5 minutes of dancing later)

The four stopped dancing and then Danny says.

Danny: Now it's time to go. The SCP's will not wait forever.

The 3 STAND's nod and then they  disappear and then Danny leaves the room.

(Down the hallway)

Danny was now walking down the hallway expecting some SCP to show up , but nothing...........until he sees another SCP-939 a few feet away from him.

Danny: Yare Yare Daze.

939 spots him and charges towards him but then Danny grabs both of it's legs with his tentacles and lifts it up and then Za warudo starts doing jabs and hooks on the poor 939 like it was a punching bag , while Danny just casually checked his phone.

Danny: Hold up 939 , I'll leave after I watch this one youtube video that I  downloaded while back in my world.

Danny was actually watching the video titled "The Heavy is Dead?!" and was laughing his butt off.

Danny: HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love this video. It never gets old. HAHAHA!!! *He said while laughing.*

939: PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ! OH MY GODDDD!!! *He said while still being boxed by za warudo.*

(Some minutes later)

Danny yeets the beaten up 939 into a containment chamber and closes the door and then says.

Danny: Seriously though how many 939's did the foundation keep in this site ?

Danny just sighs and starts walking down the hallway. Unbeknownst to him that a tiny creature was following him and was making cooing sounds.