moon papi | Jake lockley

See what I did to the title? Clever aye.

Also sorry for being away for so long, the reader is a baby because...why not.

Alright no messing about straight into the fanfic.

Summary: you were enjoying yourself having no clue of what's happening, making Jake kidnap you much easier.

Characters: your mum, your dad, you and Jake lockley.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were kicking your small feet babbling random words while your parents watched in awe. Your father phone rang making you jump making your mum laugh at your reaction.

Your father answered it looking disappointed.  He looked at your mother face making your mum knowing that it was his work "I have to go I'm sorry" your father hang up his phone instantly apologize to your mum.

"It's ok" she placed her hand on his shoulder making your dad smile weakly. He left your room leaving your mum with you "I have to cook food, I'll be right back ok " she picked you up putting you in your playpin.

You were playing with your plushies until you heard a loud bang from the kitchen. It scared making you cry expecting your mum come through checking up on you but it wasn't.

It was a man, you never knew him "shhh no llores. papás aquí" the man hushed picking you up. You stopped crying but tears still in your eyes, the man give you a kind smile.

You giggled at him. He walked out with him wih you in his arms, you were outside and saw a limo. The man opened the front seat placing you in the the passenger seat that had a baby seat on it buckling it.

He grabbed something under the seat, it was a bunny plushie. He gave it to you then closed to door walking to the driver seat, when he got in the car he saw you with the plushie making his heart melt.

He smiled at you, giving him a small babble of a sentence. He ruffed your hair.

He doesn't reget distracting your dad then killing your mother, the only thing that matter was he had you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 357