Marc + steven

Sorry for not posting much in this story I've been busy lately and I haven't got much motivation.

Summary: Marc and Steven know that something is up with you, you have been quiet for a while in your room after you got punished by them. So Marc and Steven go see what is wrong.

Characters: you ,Marc Spector and Steven grant.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Marc they've been quiet for a while, what should we do?" Steven asked the mirror with Marc looking back at him. "I don't know I guess we should check up on them" Marc said.

Steven walked up to your door placing his ear in the door trying to hear something but he didn't hear a single sound. He opened the door slowly poking his head out the door.

"Love? You ok? You've been quiet for a while" Steven called out. Your legs were up to your chest after crying for a while, Steven walked into the room "love? Listen you must be mad at us but still we only locked you up in your room for a while because you disobey us" he said.

You still didn't reply "we do love you, we're just trying to protect you " he try to explain. Steven knew that he couldn't be in control much longer 'steven let me in control ok' he heard Marc say from the window reflection.

Marc took control and he sat beside you "listen sweets you don't have to say anything but how about we let you out your room, sit on the couch watch movies and eat junk food for the rest of the night " he said.

"Ok" you muttered. He smiled softly at you and picked you up heading to the living room "...thank you " you whispered "no worries sweets"

-----------------------------------------------------------
It's kinda sloppy but its something

Counted words: 303