JAKE LOCKLEY BUT WITH A TWIST

YOU HAVE TO READ THE END TO FIND OUT THE PLOT TWIST CUZ I THINK I DID VERY WELL WRITING THIS.

Summary: Jake and you were really close but weren't dating, Jake had feelings for you to the point he didn't want anybody looking at you so he kidnapped you, but something strange happened.

Characters: Jake lockley and you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in Jake limo you sitting in the front seat with him. You laughed at one of his stupid jokes, dear god he loved your laugh, your smile everything he loved about you.

He let out a small chuckle. "Oh querida amo tu risa" he said in his language not knowing what he said "what did you say?" You asked him. "Don't worry about it" he told you.

"Well I thought I might go on a date soon" you told him. He looked at you with a serious look on his face "oh with who?" He asked, you shrugged your shoulders "I don't know just a random person you know" you replied.

He let out a small hum of disapproval "oh, you jealous that I'm going to get with someone ?" You teased of course he's jealous but he had to hide that "there's a lot of dangerous people, like me" he told you.

"What you my dad or something?" You laughed. He just smirked trying to hide his jealousy.

After a couple of hours later,it was in the middle of the night. you were sleeping soundly in your bed until you heard a loud bang, you woke up looking around for what made the noise but you saw nothing thing.

You went back to sleep until you felt a touch of your hair. You opened your eyes to see Jake in his moon Knight suit "hola querida" he slammed his foot on your face making you knocked out.

After he kidnapped you. Jake had to go out to go get something but when he came back he walked into something strange, he saw you on the couch drinking coffee "heya" you greeted him with ease .

He looked at you confused, he expected kicking, shouting,tears but no. "What are you doing querida?" He asked "I'm making myself at home" you took another sip off your coffee.

"You know, Kidnapping you someone you love is kinda romantic if I'm being honest" Jake was in complete shock of what you said. But at least he could have you all for himself at least.

-----------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S THE TWIST, the reader actually liked being kidnapped and they didn't mind loving Jake.

Counted words: 431