Six

Chapter six | Ekaterina
I can't take it off.
The goddamn zipper is stuck, I've been trying for over half an hour, and our flight is in two hours, this is just a waste of time

"Ekaterina?" A knock on the door startles me and I take a deep breath.

"Just a moment," I murmur for the hundred's time,

"you've been saying that for the past hour." He says quietly and I grind my teeth as I contemplate if the thought wandering through my mind right now is crazy.

"Look....I might need your help with something." I say hesitantly and regret the words the moment they slip out of my mouth.

He stays silent for a beat, "In what exactly?" He asks and I don't miss the way he sounds like he's holding some laughter.

Im going to kill him.

"So...um the zipper is stuck, come in," I say and embrace myself by taking a deep breath as I hear the click of the handle behind me.

My eyes find the mirror and I follow his path as he stands right behind my back,

"You want me to unzip it?" He asks cautiously as his eyes hold mine in the mirror, I clear my throat and nod.

Unable to get any words out for some unknown reason,

His fingers start finding their way through the zipper as he pulls it down slowly, his hot breath landing on my neck as I feel my pulse increasing.

My eyes stay locked on his the whole time, and I don't miss the spark that's glistening in them, it's like he's enjoying torturing me.

I raise my chin a little, and he grabs my hair, gently placing it on my shoulder, "it's getting in the way." He says and I nod.

His strong scent hits my nostrils every time I try to calm myself by taking a breath, which only makes it ridiculously harder.

The whole situation doesn't exceed two minutes but I don't know why the hell I'm feeling this way, he's way too close, "done." His voice cuts away my thoughts as he takes a step back.

"Thank you." I breathe, finally feeling in control again, he just nods and leaves the door.

First note after marriage, keep a decent distance between your lovely husband.

Great.

*:・゚✧*:・

"What?" I ask confused as I stare at him, "what?" He shoots back raising a brow,

"don't play that game just tell me what you just said to your...brother," I say frustrated by this whole situation.

"You told him...that you're going to make him an uncle, what the fuck?" I ask, horror widening my eyes.

"Wow, so your hearing does work, great." He mutters and places an AirPod inside his ear, I narrow my eyes and glare at him.

He rolls his eyes when I glare at him, "it's an inside joke, I won't impregnate you." He says and I release a relieved breath.

"Unless-" he starts raising a brow but I cut him, "nope, no unlesses I don't want to have a kid," I say quickly and an amused smile spreads on his face.

"You're so weird, smiling at the situations that don't require being happy at all," I murmur as I scan the surrounding area.

"When is our flight?" I ask and raise my brows questioningly, "it's the next one." He says and my anxiety picks up.

I've always had a fear of planes for some reason, anytime my dad needed to travel for work and there was a possibility that we could go, I'd always ruin it because I didn't fear anything more than this.