Chapter 27

Dean's POV
Please stop pulling your shirt down!

"D-D?"

I looked over my shoulder. Calista's head was down.

"C-can we go? I don't like them."

Thank god.

"We gotta go."

"I don't see anyone with you."

Calista poked her head out.

"H-hi."

"Oh!"

"You're with a girl?!"

"Yeah. She's new to all of this. She's not exactly a open person right away. We're gonna go."

"Oh! Okay!"

"We're so sorry!"

"It's fine. She was behind me. You probably didn't see her. She's a sweetheart once you get to know her."

"I want to run away."

"Okay. Okay. We're going. Don't worry. It's okay."

We said our goodbyes and walked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I just didn't like them. The one girl kept pulling her shirt down and it made me uncomfortable."

"Me too."

I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers.

"I didn't want to see her ya know."

"You can say the word."

She shook her head.

"Tits. There. I said it."

"I-I can say shit like that to you?"

"Yeah. I don't care."

"Well...yeah. I didn't want to see that. S-so I can talk about girl things with you?"

"Yeah. It doesn't bother me."

"For some reason.....that makes me feel somewhat better?  I have been having some cramps."

"So, you're getting that soon?"

"Yeah. It's gonna suck."

"Do you do anything specific?"

"Eat shitty foods. Drink soda all the time. Sleep. Take hot showers or baths. Go through packs of pads. That kind of crap."

We kept walking around. She found a another jewelry store and walked up to the window.

What's she looking at?

I looked closer and saw what she was looking at. She was looking at a mannequin. It had rose gold butterfly huggie earrings.

"Let's go in."

We wandered over to the jewelry. She walked right up to the side with all of the butterfly earrings. She picked up the rose gold ones and 3 others.