Chapter 16

Calista's POV
"Lesson two in relationships. Teasing is a great thing."

We spent all of Sunday packing up my room. Sherry said we did enough meaning, I could go with Dean. On Monday, it took me a while to wake up. I stood up and started to get ready. I made sure, I had everything that wasn't mine. I texted Dean and told him, I was on my way to school for the last time. I sent him the address for shits and giggles.

We got into Sherry's car. She started driving. At my school, she parked and we got out. We went to the front entrance and pressed the buzzer. A noise let us know the door unlocked. I opened the door and we walked in. We went into the front office. My said said what she needed to and she was given some paperwork.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go drop everything off."

I walked out of the main office then started walking. I made my way to my art class. I knocked on the door. Someone opened it for me.

"Good morning Calista."

"Hi Mr. Davis! I'm here to pick up my last assignment and my sketches. I'm moving."

"I'll get your assignment. You did great. Your sketchbook is on the shelf."

I walked to the shelf and put my backpack down. I started carefully looking for my sketchbook. I found it and slid it out. I opened my backpack and put the sketchbook in it. I closed it then put it back on. Mr. Davis handed me my assignment. It was a sketch as a red cardinal sitting on a cherry blossom tree branch.

"You got a A+."

"I did?! Thank you! I was so worried with this one. I worked on this for like 20 hours? I'm not sure."

"Can I make a copy this for my other classes?"

"Sure! Do you want copies of any others or just that?"

"Do you still have the wolf portrait?"

"I do."

I started going through my folder.

"I'm not sure if it's here or at home. If it's at home, it's probably already packed away."

I put my backpack down and opened it again. I took out my folder. Then I found it. I took out my first decent portrait. It was a wolf howling at the moon. Copies were made of both of my projects. I put them in the folder then closed it. I put that in and closed my backpack. I thanked him then made my way to my next class.

I didn't have anything to get or return for the rest of my morning classes. I walked to my favorite class, photography. I did what I had to do then, went to my last classes. I returned a biology textbook. I returned the music sheets from my choir folder. My backpack was starting to become lighter. I went to my locker and put my backpack down on the ground.

I unlocked my locker and opened my backpack. I started taking everything out. I put the locker shelves in my backpack. I took down my magnets and pictures. I put the pictures in an empty folder, I brought with me.

I took the mirror out and put it in a safe spot in my bag. I put my extra hairbrush in.

Oh shit!

I have get my gym clothes!

My phone pinged and I took it out of my mini crossbody purse.

Dean: I'm lost. Where are you?

Dean: I'm by a art class. There's fuckin birds on the door.

Dean: Not sure if that helps

Dean: Can you hurry?

Dean: I'm lonely :(

I told him, I was on my way to him. I found him standing outside my art class.

"I wasn't expecting you to come. I sent you the address for shits and giggles."