RATHORE'S REMARRIAGE

In car..

Tapasya gripped her pallu as looked away from him, she tried focusing on outside view..

He is Khushi's husband, have his own son.. He moved on his life, thankfully otherwise she would been so guilty for ruining his life.. She asked for his forgiveness.. But she herself can't ever come to forgive herself for hurting him..

How could anyone ever hurt the person they claim to love? She felt ashamed of her past self... She can never move on...

But she does have something that needs to be given to him, his family's mangalsutra.. She could not wear that in jail.. Jailer kept it, after giving it back him, she wanted to cut all ties with him.

She tried her best to avoid him, to stay away from him... If she could avoid having anything to do with him, she would definitely not have any contact with him. Even when they were alone, she tried her best not to look at him.

They are going to Delhi by car, idea that Khushi herself came up with, they sometime and by the end of the journey they should reconsile back.

Khushi have become his best friend and good well wisher, she supports his wish to wait for Tapasya, even when they didn't know how years she would been sentenced to jail for.

She surrendered herself and corporate with the police, she saved others by killing her own father.. But killing also a crime that should be punish for.. From being life sentenced, her sentenced decreased to ten years..

Only he and Khushi knew how Buaji told them to get married instead of wasting ten years his life for her..

Yet... He didn't..

After 3 hours of driving, the sky darken... Leaving them to find a place to stay for the night.

The place kinda shady.. But Tapasya looks tired and in pain.. Her ankle is paining her...

"One room please" He requested.

Tapasya turned at suddenly looking at him in surprise. "Rathore.. What.."

He didn't even let her speak and pulled her to the room. Made her sit on the bed, lift up her saree, as she gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Shh.. We been married before, there's nothing I haven't seen." He mumbled as she redden at his words..

It's was lie actually.. Even though they consummate their marriage before.. He doesn't clearly remember..

He looked her milky white ankle, with a scar on in... She is not using crutch anymore but.. She limps..

He massage slowly her ankle carefully, perhaps was due to the pain, but her body was still trembling from the pain.

He feeling an urge to pull her into his embrace, but in the end, he clenched his fists tightly, forcefully suppressing the urge, not wanting to overwhelm her..

"I'm sorry.." He said with serious tone.

"Why?" She asked him, looking at him in wonder.

"For not even visiting you when we're at hospital that day..."He said, is was a lie actually.. He did visit her but when she asleep..

She chuckled," No Rathore.. Thank you for that.. That made me realise that I had no chance with you.. "

Rathore suppressed the pain in his heart, it was what he hoped for.. To make her lose hope.

"I never regret that.. I feel proud of saving them." He could see her genuineness.

He let go of her, he settled down on the couch, "Good night.."

"Good night.." She whispered.

________________

Khushi is busy with the preparation of the wedding, saw Arnav standing there looking at her. He never give up.. This man for ten years he never gave up.

She already told him, he and herself can never be together again yet.. He still persistent..

When seeing him in wedding preparations takes her back to the moment where they spend at Payal's wedding..

Those memories were precious in her heart, she will never forget them.. He was different back then.. She was weak against him.. They kept attracted to each other like magnet.

Khushi misses those moments.. Where they would teases and make fun of each other.. Challenging each other.. They were adults yet.. Behaved so childish..

It's been years since then.. They matured a lot.. Yet why she can see the same glint in those eyes as he blocks her way..

She was holding a basket full of marigold, when Rathore reach home.. His remarriage is going to take place..

Khushi seen Rathore regretting how he and Tapasya wasted 20 years of their lives in vain... If only thing were different back then... He said.

At late thirties he is regretting his life decisions..

"Arnavji, please move.. Its getting late.. Lot of preparation need to be done!" She sounds angry.

Arnav smiled at her angry face, "Why so urgent? Relax Khushi.. Rathore won't blame if there is any mistake.. I had done talk to the catering team and also the wedding planner, everything is perfect already. You're just tiring yourself by doing unnecessary chores.." He can see that she also reminded of the same memories he had...

Those days will never return, time can never be turned back.

He looks at her, she had changed.. But deep down she is the same Khushi.. Same with him, he stopped getting irritated from every small things possible, change is only thing that cannot be changed.. He turn to be the best example for his son..

He envy of Tapasya for getting second chance at life, unlike himself..

He will wait for her.. Even if she never accepts him, he is willing to..

__________________

Rathore and Tapasya arrives at Mansion.

He proudly said Khushi bought it with her own hard earn money, all these years he never stops supporting her.

Tapasya steps into the house, pulled into a tight hug by Khushi. "JIJI!"

Tapasya laughs seeing her crying out for her.. "Khushi.." She noticed a short figure standing behind Arnav and peeking at her..

"Aryan?" She called lovingly, Aryan resembles Khushi the most, except for his chocolate eyes...

"Aryan, I'm your Aunty. Come here.." She call him, with open arms.. She hugged him, she feel like she achieved everything in her life... She no longer cares about anything.. She can die in peace..

Then she noticed how the home is decorated grandly, "Is there a celebration?" She asked.

"Rathore's remarriage.." Arnav replied without thinking anything.

Tapasya's figure paused for a moment, Khushi and Rathore are getting remarried? All these years they been waiting for her...? Only getting married now?

Rathore signals Arnav to be silent! He didn't explain anything to her yet..

Arnav looks at his in disbelief, seriously?

To be continued...

Please tell me know what you think about this chapter and do want Arnav- Khushi back together? Let me know in the comments, tq.