FAKE MARRIAGE

Saying is easy but in practical it wasn't.. Society will look at Khushi with scornful eyes. Her future child will be made fun of.. Buaji stood up with an easy solution in her mind. She looked at Raghu, "Will you marry my Khushi. This old lady don't know what to do anymore beta.. The child needs father to named. That bastard won't even acknowledge this child as his."

Raghu looked at them in Surprise, Khushi.. He never looked at her that way.. He held a great deal respect for being sole breadwinner of the family despite being broken but.. Marrying her is out of question... It will do harm than good to Khushi. What if something wrong happens to Khushi and her baby because of him?

He won't be able to forgive himself... "I'm sorry Buaji. I can't." He refused, marriage is out of question in his life.. He is sick of it.

Buaji look at him and Khushi in tears.. She bend down to touch his feet to beg him to a chance to Khushi..

"Buaji!" He stepped back in horror, heard her saying. "Please.. For our family honor... Please.."

Why? Why everything seems to be repeating?

He remembered he tried to escape once again on his wedding day with her. His mother begged him saying the same words..

Honor? Does something like that give you a peace in life? Seeing his mother, he had no choice back then.. He was given a choice to choose whether to marry Tapasya Thakur or go to jail for raping her.. Something he didn't confirm of.. Both of them were drunk that day..

He remembered the unpleasant memories of his bride.. She looked at him mockingly as she shone that day as most beautiful bride.. The Victor and the prize was him, Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore,

The only heir of Rathore family. Back then he was whole different from he is now. Prideful young man full of spirit and charm. If only.. He hadn't met her...

If he met Khushi instead.. May be he would have lived a better life.

He look at Khushi who stood, "Are you alright?"

"Anything for my child. I will do it. Fake marriage is nothing..." She said with teary eyes and left to her room.

Fake marriage.. They both don't hold any special feelings for each other... He wanted a peaceful life, she need a father for her child. Win win situation..

Rajeev Thakur won't find him here... So is his Father Sohil Rathore.

They both agreed to marry in temple, this marriage hold no value for them.. Marriage of convenience.

_____________

Arnav arrived home, as usual nobody seems to care.. Except Anjali who also seem to be upset about his decision to abandon Khushi.

Why nobody is understanding his point of view? Every time he sees or thinks of her remind him of his mother shooting herself to death..

He will bring nothing but harm to Khushi. He can't live with her knowing the truth. He saw everyone having dinner together and noticed that Payal is missing. Weird..

Payal Gupta grown bold after Khushi left,  Payal must have learned from Khushi that he made them leave Lucknow.

"Did Payalji reached there safely?" Asked Anjali with concern written over her face.

"Haan Di." Akash said with little smile, good that Khushi is moving on in her life rather than waiting for that stupid brother of his.

"Where is Payal di? Is someone in her family unwell?" Arnav asked with a frown.