Illegitimate child of Rathore Family

Arnav had hard time to even speak Khushi, why can't she understand his situation? She knows his temper, he even willing to forget everything for sake of baby's future... He still loves her... He chose her and the baby over his own mother..

What else is needed to prove his love to her? Raghu who is acting as her husband is helping him out. The person she trust the most now.. Can't she at least give him a chance to speak? To explain his situation..

Why the women are so difficult to understand?

Raghu's wife whom he avoid is doing everything to mend their relationship.. That woman is not letting him go.. Why can't Khushi be persistent like that?

She gave up on their love, isn't she?

But he won't.... He will whatever it takes to get her back into his life.

______________

She heard everything Raghu said to Khushi..

Tapasya crying all alone in her, he is not even willing to look at her. What should she do to make him love her? At least.. To make him hate her lesser..

Was it her fault that their elder promised their marriage when they were younger.. He was destined for her.. The days they dated were so much better.. He will look at her with his gentle smile, his tone always calm and charming.

All she wish for was him, from her childhood. Her Prince Charming.. Her world moves along with him. His father was a notorious man with lot of affair..

Her father advised that she should keep him in check.. What if he brings another woman home? What if he loves that woman instead of her?

She will die..

She will die without him.. She will do anything for him...

Money can be earned.. Fame and success can be achieved.. But.. There is only one him in this whole world for her. She doesn't want anyone or anything else but just him..

She left her father's home, went to his as wife.. Because she loves him.. She is burning in pain of love.. She know what she did is wrong.. She thought he would like her if she convinced a child.. But.. She didn't get pregnant..
She stroke her flat belly, sadly.

He is really gentle and kind towards Khushi, Tapasya is jealous but at same time she can't blame anyone but herself..

She wiped her tears and went to his room, adamantly to find her place in his life..

Rathore was looking for shirt to wear before going to the Rathore's mansion. While thinking of what Khushi was telling him few moments ago.

Tapasya Thakur, it would be a lie if he says that he wasn't attracted to her..

She is his type of woman, in appearance.. He wanted someone who will love him no matter what.. Not someone who wants him for his wealth and family name.

He was yearn for someone's love.. And she is definitely not that someone..

His moments stopped when a familiar shadow fell in him.

She walked with her fresh smile,picked his favourite white shirt out of the wardrobe, "For you, your favourite shirt."

Why this woman never give up? She have everything that a person can ever wanted in her life.. More importantly a parents who love and spoil her..

He looks at her fluttered eyes which never look away from him... Her dress always this hint of his favourite color blue.

They're sister yet.. So different from each other..