WHO DARE TO TOUCH HIS WIFE.

While Dadi is stunned by Khushi’s real identity, Nani Ji spoke up, she fold her hands together before Dadi. “Sumi.. Please you already spoil Khushi and chote’s life by bringing up the past. Now she moved on, you better get going before things get worse.”

Dadi humped and said, “Keeping contact with this girl and her family will only bring more misfortune.” Dadi turned her heard to Tapasya.

“You, you still don’t understand her real nature.. This girl is as her aunt.” Dadi turned went out in anger.

Tapasya rolled her eyes at Dadiji’s disappearing figure and said, ” Now let’s celebrate!”

Khushi nodded with relieved smile,”Come di, I will introduce you to Raizadas.”

_______________

After blasting party, they are on their way back to Lucknow.

Their car broke down all of a sudden and these guys popped out of nowhere and misbehaving with them.

Khushi tried held Tapasya back from argue with those unknown people, who don’t like that they can’t civil with..

“You’re Thakur daughter.. Aren’t you supposed to bring bodyguards or something?” Khushi asked in low tone.

“Seriously Khushi.. I didn’t being watch and followed.. So I didn’t bring any.” Tapasya utterly totally confused of this whole situation.

“Hey babe, you’re so pretty…” The goon catch Tapasya’s wrist and she kept struggling, calling Khushi’s name as she saw Khushi also caught by another goon.

A white car stopped before the scene, the car door opened.

A man appeared with metal bat, his white shirt fluttered as he swing it at the goon.

“GET YOUR BLOODY HANDS OF MY WIFE!” He roared in fury, hit the goon who was holding Khushi’s hand.

“Raghu?” Both Khushi and Tapasya said at the same time, and they stare at each other.

Raghu froze in shock, letting go of those guys.

They escaped in fear, leaving the alone.

Eerie silence.. Until Tapasya run into his arms, hugging him crying.. “Where did you go all these days?!” Rathore turned numb,staring at Khushi.

Tapasya gripped his shirt hard, not letting him escape again from her..

“Let’s go home Raghu…”

Khushi looked at Rathore in question, not jumping on any conclusion, moreover he is her fake husband not a real one.

Rathore took her grip off him and asked her in ridicule tone, “Yeah I’m going home but not with you.”

Her paled at his words, “What do you mean?” She mumbled as felt her head is spinning.. “Raghu..”

Rathore looked Khushi and Tapasya and sighed.. He hate this woman to the core but.. Leave her here in middle of nowhere and at night time is not a good thing.

Khushi caught Tapasya before she collapsed, they had no choice but to bring her back home.

They reached Gomti Sadan in silence..

Buaji and Khushi made Tapasya sleep in the bedroom, “Khushi who is she?”

Both Khushi and Rathore kept silent, Rathore went to out, he stood out the at the main door, smocking after a long time…

Soon as he went out, Tapasya woke up immediately. She was pretending so he will take her with him.. She sighed.

“Who is he to you?” Khushi asked, even though she almost guessed their relationship between them.