MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE

Garima something while cleaning Raghu's room as she was about show it Khushi, she stopped she doesn't want to disturb her any further with his talks.

She throws the paper away, but she didn't notice that someone else is watching her..

Arnav picked up a paper the trash, DNA TEST REPORT, 99.9 percentage certain that they are father and son... ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AND SOHIL RATHORE...

Arnav looked at with a pale face, his mind stopped for a moment..

What the hell on the earth is this mean!
He run to find Rathore now... He need an answers for all of his questions...

________________

Tapasya woke up at hospital bed saw her father crying by her side..

Why is she still alive for? Didn't she eat enough of sleeping tablets?

What is she living for if she isn't living for him? She lost all her hopes.. He is heartless only towards her.. She is the one who made him like that..

"Tappu... I am sorry for getting you married to him.. Even after knowing he doesn't love you.. You deserve better bitiya.." He cried..

"Papa.. Let me just die.. PAPA I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME.. HE CAN'T LIVE WITH ME.. WE BOTH JUST TOXIC TO EACH OTHER.." She cried..

"I lied.. I lied that he took advantage of me.. I never got pregnant either.. All did is hurting him.. He wasn't at fault but me... I need to punished for my crimes.. Please kill me.." She said with guilt, she told him everything that happened in her emotional state.

Rajeev hold her shoulders, "Tappu look at me!"

She looked at him silently, as her tears falling out from her eyes..

"You're my daughter.. My princess who I treasure the most.. Don't blame yourself again.. That Khushi.... I should have killed her along with her parents that day!" He roared as he continues... "Now she snatching your happiness.."

Tapasya froze, "Papa?"

"Haan, my father plan to get her into Rathore's family but I made you the heiress by killing them.. You saved Khushi that day or else now she wouldn't be here to cause all this mess."

Tapasya couldn't believe that her father killed Khushi's parents and switch her with Khushi and got her married into Rathore Family...

Khushi is Rathore's fate one.. Not herself.. From very childhood to adulthood she claim to be his.. All of it were nothing but lie.. Created by her father...

"That family want true heiress only.. Bunch of orthodox people.. My Tappu is most precious girl." He praised as he wipes her tears off her face.

"Do you know.. About our family's alliance? You.. Do you know about.. How Rathore family lineage works?"

Tapasya couldn't help but laughing remember his question that day, he know.. No wonder..

He hates her to core right.. For being forced upon him... For being not pure-blooded heiress..

Khushi is the one for him..

She finally understand the facts.. Crystal clear tears flowed down the corners of her eyes.

"I will finish them all today! " Rajeev said and left her in turmoil..

_______________

At hotel room,

In his hand was a wine bottle, and with a pained expression on his face, why her face is keep appearing in his mind, he continuously poured alcohol into his mouth.