BAD OMENS

Permanent limp?

Tapasya couldn't help but look her crutch that support her.. No..Raghu shouldn't ever come to know. She didn't help in order to her his sympathy..

At that moment, when she saw Khushi fall,her body moved own its to protect her at any cost.. After that she only remembered the pain..

Actually he didn't even care, that's given to the relationship they share..

When she wakes up, the first person she asked for was him but... He left...

That moment she realised how much he hates her...

Tapasya Thakur, her beauty is her most proudful feature of herself.. But what is use of it? If he isn't with her... And he will never look her way..

Tapasya wiped her tears and tried to smile brightly more than usual, because today is Khushi's baby shower...

She glanced at the divorce papers in her grip, Tapasya signed the divorce paper, kept it carefully in her closet..

She will set him free,forever...

His son need his name after all....

She can't be selfish, two of her favourite person in her life,Khushi and Raghu are in love with each other... She will not disturb them anymore.. She will leave the this house today, and him forever...

She needs to leave forever..

_______________

Khushi got adorned with the jewellery Rathore brought, he said it was his family's heirloom.

Chief guest today is his mother, and she pretend as his pregnant wife.

She saw Arnav from outside, both Rathore and him thought she was the one in Operation room that.

When she return after the argument with Raghu, Arnav hugged her and cried, saying he was so scared he had lost her.. Hadn't he already lost her?

She didn't say anything to that man.. she remained silent...

What else can she do? Wasting her emotions over someone like him?

She pity both Tapasya and Arnav for losing the person they loved.

She sighed,she got a very bad feeling that something bad is going to happen today..

_______________

Rathore reached the temple, he is someone who doesn't have that much belief in God's... Nor he hates them either.. It's just he doesn't want to blame everything on god...

Everything was his fault... He know.. He shouldn't have been born.. shouldn't had seen his father with that woman...or dated countless woman to test his own phobia.

He shouldn't had met her..

Felt attracted to her

Date her..

Or married her, even at cost of going behind the bars.. He should have been persistent on his own decisions...

He should have died the day, he escaped her father surveillance..

It's his own fault for being alive...

He isn't here to blamed but get an answer...

He saw a wandering swami.. That person smile at him and called him.

Rathore didn't refuse, walked to him.

He is tired,of everything...

"YOU WITH A BRIGHT SOUL.. FINALLY CAME TO ME...HAHA.."

Rathire frowned, hearing him..