NEW BEGINNING FOR EVERYONE

Tapasya harden her heart and smiled. She wanted to get angry at Rathore, why didn't he marry Khushi sooner? But who is she to question.. She was a passing cloud in his life..

She kept Aryan to herself pampering this little guy, "My Aryan so handsome.."

Aryan tilted his head asked her secretly, "Like my Papa?" He pointed at Arnav making her heart feel a little suffocated.

Her eyes wandered at the man who stood far away talking something to Arnav, he was the most handsome and charming man she ever seen in her entire life. Once upon a time she was so proud to be wife...

" Haan, just like your Papa." She said with teary eyes.

"Are you crying?" Aryan asked with worried face, he likes this Aunty who is so sweet towards him. "No beta.. Something got into my eyes.." She said.

"Should I blow it for you?" He asked loudly.. Made Rathore walk to them and asked what happened?

"Something got struck into Aunty's eye.." He said innocently.

Rathore looked at teary eyes, and smiled playfully saying, "Is that so?"

"Blow it off like mamma used to do for me.." Aryan requested to Rathore, Tapasya's breath hitch hearing that..

Rathore sat beside her, cupped her face.. Bring near his..

Arnav suddenly came closed Aryan's eyes and literally dragged him away..

"You little cupid.."He mumbled, wonder same thing never happen to Khushi and him?

Soon after Arnav took Aryan away she pulled herself away from him." No need.."

"Lying to child is bad.." He said and laughed.. He went away..

____________

That night was sleepless night for Tapasya and Khushi thinking about what gonna what tomorrow..

Before that there is something she must do..

Tapasya sneak into Rathore's room, Rathore seems to already have guessed she might come.. He looks so calm..

"I've come to return this back to you.." She placed mangalsutra in his palm.

"Thank you.."

"Rathore.. Are you happy?" She asked him one last time.

He smiled at her serenely.. "Yeah, after all I'm getting married to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life."

Tapasya smiled, "I wish you well.."

"Same to you.." He replied, they both suffered a lot because of their past.. But not any longer..

When the tomorrow arrives, Khushi forced Tapasya to apply mehendi with her, the wedding is happening in a simple way in their home itself..

Tapasya was given a pink grand Lehenga to wear and costly jewellery from a single glance she could guess all of it costs so much..

She wore it under Khushi's pleading and notice Khushi is wearing a gold and red wedding Lehenga, what a beautiful bride.. The most beautiful..

She forgot to look at her own reflection..

____________

When they arrived at Hall where the mandap was fixed, Tapasya looked at shocked seeing two mandap there...

"Khushi?"

Khushi didn't say anything but dragged her to the mandap.. "Sit here JIJI.. Soon you will understand."