Daughter Of Thakur FAMILY

Rajeev is the one planted the ideology on Tapasya's mind. From a very young age he was discriminated by his family.. He was born from a maid, not from the real wife of Shiv Thakur. His biological mother died giving birth to him, Shiv Rathore's wife Sumitha took him to the haveli, yes she brought up but the way she treat his elder brother was different from him, he gets whatever he desires...

His own father address him as a stain which he got from a single night with a maid.. It didn't take him long to understand his own position in this FAMILY.

When life gets difficult, you should do whatever it takes to survive.. So he DID. He studied hard, word toward his goal to be great political leader like his father and show him what he is capable of..

Yet all his achievements were nothing Infrot of his brother who is the real legitimate heir of the family..

But finally God turns to his side.. The so called great son of the Thakur family eloped with a middle class girl, Gauri Gupta. While Rajeev got married to girl from a big background in his place.

Soon, his daughter Tapasya born. The eldest granddaughter of this family. He loves her more than anything in this whole world..

He thought he will the next heir of the family but he underestimate the power of true blood.

Karan return to haveli with his wife and daughter Khushi, they accept that low class girl and Karan Thakur back into their family, all his hopes were shattered into pieces..

The election seat will be given to Karan... Rajeev's patience was running out..

Yet he have decided to endure all until..

He witnessed the the same discrimination he faced... Happen to his daughter..

What breaks him was the fact.. His daughter Tapasya was label as secondary..

Tapasya is the eldest daughter of this family but his father friend Mr. Rohit Rathore asked for Thakur family's daughter's hand for his Grandson in the future..

"Tapasya is good girl indeed but her father is Illegitimate son you see.. Tapasya is not suitable for your sole heir Raghu." Shiv Thakur himself said it..

"My daughter.. Is not eligible because of me? My Tapasya.." He thought, She is the most precious girl in this whole world for him. She can't live the same life he lead as his brother's spare..

His last action was violence, he plot a perfect plan. "Bhai, Bhabhi, Khushi and Dad will die.."

But last minute Tapasya didn't let Khushi go, Tapasya was having bad fever. She asked them to leave 5 years old Khushi with her. Gauri left Khushi with Tapasya and Tapasya's mother Sheela Sharma.

They didn't come back, Rajeev's first thought was to kill Khushi as she was asleep but seeing his own daughter sleeping hugging Khushi, he could not have a heart to do it..

He is not a good person but to his daughter, he is her whole world.. He send Khushi away from Thakur family to Gupta's..

He sadly informed Rathore's that Khushi and the family passed away in the accident. He spared his stepmother whom brought him up but she also died by heart attack after hearing the news of her son and her husband passing away.

Nobody had a doubt on him, as he was pitiful Illegitimate son of this family who always been trample on..

The doorbell of his ranged, it was the Rathores. The alliance automatically came for his daughter Tapasya...

He brought her up showing Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore's picture. They will be most noble couple on this land.

Tapasya's appearance will be enough to impress any man. She is his daughter after all but he was shocked by Raghu's rejection of Tapasya.