Love CUPID

Tapasya Thakur for Rathore, she was the most beautiful woman he ever seen. Her eyes, smile.. Even her arrogant demeanour every single thing was something he noted as different and peculiar of her.

When he saw he saw he thought his disgust of woman will be lessen... That way he tried dating many woman.. But he never touch them..

Break up after a week of dating was normal for him..

She is indeed a good person in nature but when it's comes to him.. She turn different.. Love? He never loved anyone so he never knew that feeling but he can sense the feeling Tapasya held for him is not love but a obsession..

He knew the reason why.. Her father brought her up saying nonsense about their marriage but this isn't a fairytale that end with marriage.. They have to live.. Together under same roof, in same room, on same bed.

Such a thing he can never do.. The problem was the more he stayed away the more insecurities she had about their relationship.

She apologised for forcing him into the marriage, promising him that she will a good wife to him..

But as a wife.. She expect intimacy from him..

The same girl he admired turned into someone he can't recognise.. She suspect his every single moment.. Keep tracking everything..

One day she came to the office slapped his assistant Usha for attending his call while he was in the meeting.

Next day usha resigned her position feeling humiliated.

Why he hates her?

One day, her father came to meet him. Seeking him asking for a huge favor..

Making him question every single decision he had taken so far..

Rajeev Thakur asked him to prepare for vitro fertilisation, if they can't conceive a child, they should do it. For family lineage sake..

He felt nauseated.. If he some kind animal Species in a lab.. He is stuck in loveless marriage with her for almost a decade.. If they have a child.. He will never able to retrieve his life back from this people again.

Then her father suggested another thing.. Divorce..

Her father said he want Tapasya to live a happy life with beautiful family.. With children.. Not living a life of a barren.. He wished to a grandfather.

Rathore chose divorce..

That day he got drunk again.. When he woke up.. He saw her in his bed, remembering last night event.. One thing was clear in his mind..

"You.. Are.." He was trembling in rage...

She is a virgin..

He got the truth after almost 9 years their marriage..

A week before he left..

_____________

Stupid challenge will it change anything?

Rathore made Arnav stay at neighbour's house, which he stayed at the beginning. In return to his favor, Khushi made Tapasya stay at Gomti Sadan until the deadline.

They both are adamant on their judgement.. Arnav/Tapasya deserve a second chance.

The common idea both Khushi and Rathore got from their mind to win a person's heart, is through food.

Rathore frowned at Arnav who was struggling to make jelebis, sighed.

"Being a cupid is a hard thing.." Rathore said looking at burnt sweets.