14

Yeonjun stood in front of his bathroom mirror, staring at his own reflection. "I look helpless" He sighed, His pretty face was slightly gone, he got dark circles, emotionless eyes, pale skin with pale lips. 

He can see the black-haired Yeonjun appear, smirking at him as the hopeless Yeonjun disappeared from the mirror. "See? Yeonhee already got you the gun. Do it, it's now or never" The voice echoed. "It's not like it's your first time" The smirk on the corner of his lip grew more comprehensive. "it's now or never" He disappeared, showing the mentally dead Yeonjun.

"It's now or never"
"I want you to kill Soobin for yourself and me"

"Beomgyu works for Soobin"

"Get a fucking gun and shoot everyone"
"I'm you"

Yeonjun picked up the gun beside the sink and aimed at the mirror, he heard the same voice echoing, "Let's not disappoint each other"

+x+

"Why isn't he picking up his phone" Taehyun bit his lower lip, He dialed Beomgyu's number and placed it near his ear. He was standing on his balcony, enjoying the not-so-fresh air.
 Soon the male picks up, "oi Beomgyu where are you? and where is Yeonjun hyung? Did you two forget what we planned?" 

"Must have planned something good huh?" An unknown voice spoke from the other side of the phone, Taehyun fell quiet. "Taehyun? You there?" He felt something poke his back. He slowly turned back, greeted by a tall figure and a phone with him near his left ear.

"Oh sorry, Beomgyu couldn't make it here so I picked it up" THe tall male smiled and cut the call, shoving the phone in his black jeans pocket. "Well any last words, Kang Taehyun?" 

Taehyun blinked as he eyed the gun in the man's hand. "Tell Beomgyu that I loved him and Tell kai that he is a dumbass" Taehyun spoke.

" I won't disappoint you" Soobin smiled, pulled the trigger and

Bang

+x+

"Kai...leave" Yeonjun closed his eyes, feeling annoyed as fuck. "No, you need to eat. Come with me" Kai grabbed his hand, "I don't want to" Yeonjun snickered. Kai sighed, he grabbed yeonjun's waist and pulled him dangerously close. 

"Listen hyung, I don't want to hear anything" Kai whispered, "Kai mov-" 
"I just left for 2 hours. Kai, I didn't accept that from you" Yeonjun pushed Kai away, Kai looked in the direction of the voice, greeting Soobin. He had a gun in his right hand, blood stains on his white shirt, looking all calm knowing very well that he is about to shoot him.

"Wait hyu-hyung, It's not like how it seems" Kai walked closer to Soobin, who just laughed looking down. "Kai...you know what? meet me in my room. I need to talk with you" Soobin left. "What?" kai looked at Yeonjun, Yeonjun blinked. 

"um...call me if something happens" Yeonjun gulped. Kai nodded and left with a sigh. Yeonjun took off his t-shirt and wore his black hoodie. He opened his drawer and took the gun. He bit his lower lip and shoved the gun into his pocket.

He flinched as someone bragged in his room. He saw Beomgyu, fear on his face and probably crying. Beomgyu ran to Yeonjun, "Tae-Taehyun...I found him...de-dead in his room..." Beomgyu started sobbing, "what?" Yeonjun couldn't believe his ears.

"yeah" Beomgyu hugged him, "He is dead..."

+x+

"who killed him?" Yeonjun walked closer to Soobin's room. He twists the doorknob, opening the room door. 

no one
he pouted, "where are they?" He walked closer to the shelf, he tried to take one book out named 'King Of Wrath' (A\N: THIS BOOK IS DOPE) the shelf started to move, it slid to the left. Yeonjun saw Soobin standing, facing his back to Yeonjun and Kai on the floor, coughing blood. 

Soobin held his gun at Kai, ready to shoot him. "SOOBIN NO" Yeonjun yelled and went to help Kai. "oh my god you ok?" Yeonjun knelt down to Kai, "nah..." Kai looked at Yeonjun then at Soobin who is glaring at Kai. 

"Hyung leave..." Kai said to Yeonjun, "Why-" Before Yeonjun could finish his words, Soobin shoved Yeonjun aside and shooted Kai. 

and again,
another shoot

Yeonjun's eyes widen, watching Kai die. Soobin fixed his gaze on Yeonjun. "This is what you wanted?!" Soobin yelled and walked closer to Yeonjun. "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" "FOR YOU. BECAUSE OF FUCKING YOU" Soobin yelled back. He grabbed Yeonjun's arm harshly, "You made me kill my own brother, Choi Yeonjun. How pathetic!" He laughed.

"I hope this explains how much I love you, how much I am crazy for you"

-----------------------------------------------------

your trashy author is back with an update :D hope you enjoy it! and it's coming to an end soon.