05

"Thank you for letting me stay here" Beomgyu bowed at Soobin and Kai.
Yeonjun rushed to embrace Beomgyu.

"WE WILL LIVE TOGETHER!?" Yeonjun whisper yelled as Beomgyu nodded with a smile.

Soobin scoffed at the sight, Beomgyu broke the hug.

"So Lia, show Beomgyu his room. I need to leave" Soobin took a glance at Yeonjun.

Soobin left, " he showed me my room and left without showing Gyu" Yeonjun pouted.

"Hm"
An awkward silence fell upon them.

"So who wants McDonald's?"

+×+

"Now?" Soobin's father, Minhyuk looked at his son.

"We need to get the document back" Soobin flipped the pages of the file.

"Well, how?" Minhyuk asked.

"So, Kang Taehyun, the son of the Kang company's owner. He took it, and we need to get it back..." Soobin continued,
"I have a perfect person for this" The male smirked.

"I trust you, Son"

"Well I do Trust myself too"

+×+

"FUCK" Beomgyu cried as his character died.

"LMAO" Yeonjun laughed out loud, "YOU ARE SO BAD AT THIS" Kai laughed.

"SHUT UP. KAI IT'S YOUR FAULT" beomgyu whined. Kai stick out his tuonge.

"Now what?" Yeonjun threw the joystick on the bed.

"Don't know" Kai yawned.

Silence fell over.

"By the way Hyung, do you like someone?" Kai asked Yeonjun.

"Me?" Yeonjun pointed at himself. Beomgyu panicked, "why are you so interested in him?" Beomgyu asked as he narrowed his eyes at Kai.

Kai smirked, "why do you care? I am asking him"

"But that's none of your business" Beomgyu said in a low stern tone.

Kai grew closer to Beomgyu, "why are you being so protective towards him? Don't you fear death?" Kai whispered.

"How about you? Don't you? and I am his best friend" Beomgyu replied back in a whisper tone.

"He would never hurt me but you" Kai's finger pulled Beomgyu's hair, tugging them behind the male's ear.

Beomgyu looked away, "WHAT YOU TWO ARE WHISPERING!? TELL ME" Yeonjun pouted.

"Nothing" Kai smiled.

"Excuse me" Beomgyu stood and left Kai's room.

"Psst. Softie"

+×+

"Don't annoy the innocent, Kai" Soobin rolled his eyes as he saw his brother teasing Beomgyu about his height.

"I AM NOT TINY, YOU STREET LAMP" Beomgyu yelled.

"Oof. They are so loud" Yeonjun groaned.
"I know right" Soobin nodded in agreement.