02

"That Liz girl got what she deserved...Now I hope no one comes in my way to get you, Junnie. You are only mine"

Yeonjun tilts his head in confusion, "What happened to Liz?"

Suddenly his phone rang, he picked it up as it was Beomgyu.

"Hey Hyung, did you hear what happen?" Beomgyu asked in a shaky voice.

"I just woke up Gyu"

"O-oh...That Liz girl..."Beomgyu paused. "She got murdered yesterday..."

"w...ha...t" Yeonjun froze.

"yeah, deserved haha" Beomgyu laughed, forcibly

"What?! someone died! It is not funny" Yeonjun rubbed his temper, "u-um...Let's meet in sc-school bye-" He hung up.

"what? Beomgyu? beomgyu?! hello?" Yeonjun sighed.

He went in front of the mirror and looked at his own reflection. He rubbed his own cheek, "That person didn't harm Liz, right?"

+x+

He walked to his class and went to his seat. He looked at the seat beside him, Beomgyu's seat.

"Where's Gyu?" He looked up, Greeting by Taehyun. "Not here yet" yeonjun answered bluntly, avoiding the male's gaze. "Hm ok" Taehyun was about to leave but Yeonjun stopped him.

"Why did you slap him, Kang Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked in a stern voice.

Taehyun clapped, "glad you aske-"

"Taehyun! please go to your class, our teacher is coming" One of the classmates yelled. "Fine" taehyun took a last glance at Yeonjun before leaving.

The teacher, Ms.Jisu a.k.a Ms. Lia walked in with a new boy.

"Good morning class!" She smiled, "We are going to have a new friend today" She clapped.

"Introduce yourself please"

"Hello, I am Choi Kamal Kai. Hope we will be great friends" He smiled.

"ok, Kai, please go and find an empty seat for yourself"

"Sure" kai scanned the whole room, he walked to the empty seat next to Yeonjun. "Hey, I am Kai, What's your name cutie" kai winked.

Yeonjun looked at the male with awe, "Choi Yeonjun"

"Choi Yeonjun? Yeonjun?...Oh, damn Yeonjun" Kai bit his lower lip, looking away nervously.

"Where is that shorty?"

+x+

"Please!" Kai cried holding Yeonjun's right leg, in front of the whole class. "K-kai...get up" Yeonjun's face heated up.

"Then let me walk you home" Kai whined. "FINE" yeonjun sighed, Kai smiled and stood. "let's go" he held Yeonjun's hand.

They walked out of the building, Yeonjun looked down as he heard people whispering shits about him.

"Don't listen to them, we are just friends, ok?" kai whispered. "Yeah" "Or you want us to be something?" Kai smirked. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Shut up"