08

Yeonjun groaned as he opened his eyes. A pitch of black is all he can see. He flinched as a dim light flashed in front of him, He was welcomed by a tall man's appearance but couldn't see the man's face. The light was in the middle of the room he is in. The corners are still surrounded by darkness.

"Soobin?" He mumbled, moving a bit to check if he is tied up or not, He is.
"yes, Love?" Soobin walked into the light, he flashed a smile that Yeonjun didn't find cute for the first time. The horrible sight is still roaming in his head, "Who was-was that?" yeonjun asked, Soobin tilt his head, confused about whom Yeonjun is talking about. "Oh? In your so-called crush house?" Soobin laughed.

"Isn't his name...Doyun?" Soobin walked closer to Yeonjun, Yeonjun froze, He remained silent, staring at Soobin, processing what he heard.
"He came between us, honey" Soobin caressed the male's cheek, putting a peck on Yeonjun's cheek. "You must be hungry...We'll eat together, I cooked today" He winked as he untied Yeonjun.

yeonjun felt numb, He can barely walk now. Soobin chuckled and took him in a bridal style and walked out of the darkroom, Yeonjun's eyes roamed around as he walked out of the unknown room. It was Soobin's room.

he looked over Soobin's shoulder, seeing the shelf getting closed on its own as a door. "A hidden room?" Yeonjun thought, Soobin stopped walking. "Do you want to fresh up first?" Soobin's voice soften, Yeonjun thought it might be the perfect time to escape from here. He nodded slightly.

"Well, I also think it might be the perfect time to see you showering" A smirk crept on the taller's lips. Yeonjun shook his head in panic, "No-no, I changed my mind. I'll...eat first" Yeonjun muttered, "As you wish, my highness"

He walked to the table with Yeonjun and gently placed him on the table. He served the food, Yeonjun looked at the soup in front of him, this is giving him some wrong ideas. He looked at Soobin, who sat on the opposite side of Yeonjun.

"Where are Beomgyu and Kai?" Yeonjun asked with weakness in his tone. "hanging out? I don't know" Soobin smiled, "You go first" Soobin leaned back in his chair. Yeonjun took the spoon and dipped it in the soup. He took some on the spoon and tried a little bit. "it's...Good" Yeonjun's eyes lit up, It was actually good. 

"Really?" Yeonjun nodded, He finished his food. He looked at Soobin, seeing he didn't even touch his food and just smiling at Yeonjun. "Why don't you eat?" Yeonjun asked, Soobin let out a laugh and looked at his soup. 

"How was the meat in the soup?" Soobin asked as he stirs the food. "Not bad...why?" Yeonjun gulped. "Ask me what meat it was?" Soobin looked at Yeonjun, "What meat it was...?" 

"I believe his name was Junkyu"  

+x+

yeonjun puked a lot after that. "No no no He is lying" Yeonjun cried as he curled up into a ball, sobbing. He heard footsteps outside the washroom. He started to sob more out of fear the door opened, "Why are you crying, baby?" Soobin asked as he hugged Yeonjun. Yeonjun began to tremble out of fear.

"I did all of this for us, for love" Soobin smiled as he ran his finger through Yeonjun's hair. Yeonjun yanked Soobin's hand, "Stay away fro-from me..." Yeonjun sniffled, "aw you look cute baby~" Soobn cooed, he grabbed Yeonjun's arm and dragged him outside. 

"Now baby listen since there is no one to save you so how about you obey me for a bit?"

+x+

"Taehyun..."Beomgyu whined as Taehyun walked to his bathroom to take shower. "Yes, honey?" Taehyun replied with a soft tone. "Uh nothing" beomgyu smiled, Taehyun smiled back and shut the door. 

Beomgyu stood quickly and went to Taehyun's father a.k.a Mr. Kang's office. he unlocked it slowly seeing no one there. He walked in, opened the drawers and checked all files he would reach out to but couldn't find the proper one. He groaned, he walked out of the office hearing Taehyun's voice outside. 

He didn't notice the CCTV camera in the corner of the room...

+x+

Yeonjun opened his eyes slowly, feeling an arm wrapped around him. He squeezed his eyes shut, sobbing silently. "are you still crying? Such a bottom..." He heard a deep voice whispering in his ear, making the boy cry more.

Soobin made Yeonjun face him, "oh c'mon, don't cry...All of these are for us, I told you many times" Soobin pecked on Yeonjun's lips and smiled softly. "I want some...time alone" Yeonjun looked away, avoiding Soobin's gaze. Soobin wiped Yeonjun's tears with his thumb.

"Sure, I'll be leaving for work..." The taller buried his face in Yeonjun's neck.
"You don't know, how much I wanted you, Junnie"

+x+

"So this was his 'love'?" Taehyun hissed, watching the CCTV footage before his father did. "I can't believe I became a fool...and blind" He punched the wall on his left. His eyes fell on his phone screen.

Unknown
>send a video<

+x+

"Hyung?" Kai knocked on Yeonjun's door. "Sir-sir...the room is locked" One maid spoke behind Kai. "What? Why?" Kai glanced at the female. "Sir Soobin locked...him in" She said in a low voice, "You mean, Locked Yeonjun hyung in?! What nonsense!!" Kai banged the door, "DON'T YOU HAVE THE KEY?!" Kai yelled. 

"The real key is with Sir Soobin..." The maid paused and replied with a shaky voice,
"But-but...We have the...spa-spare-key" "Then what the fuck are you waiting for?! Hand me that"

"But Sir Soobin will be mad about it, He doesn't want Sir Yeonjun to have any visitors in his room"

"I'll take care of my brother later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what I wrote, so yeah-