09

"Kai...Get out" Kai looked at Yeonjun sitting on his bed, eyes closed, looking helpless, mentally dead, not knowing it was not the end for all.

"Hyun-Hyung..." Kai took small steps toward the bed, "Kai, please leave. And Why did you open the door...He will be furious. Lock and leave" Yeonjun spoke with a weak tone, eyes still closed. "How can I leave you like this...Don't worry, Beomgyu and I will plan something and get you outta her-"

Kai's words got cut off by a shaky voice behind him. "SIR KAI...SIR SOOBIN...IS BACK" 
Yeonjun's eyes shot open and he looked at Kai. "FUCK" Kai exited the room and tried to lock the door hurriedly.

But the key is not working, it's stuck. "It's no-not working..." Kai whispered out of fear. "What?!" The maid panicked, seeing Soobin walking upstairs calmly and with a smile plastered on his face. 

"oh! It worked" Kai ran to his room and locked his room, he fell on the floor. He placed his hand on his chest, dealing with his heart racing. "Beomgyu...I need to talk to Beomgyu. I need to save Yeonjun hyung"
He held the door knock and paused. 

"But...Why do I need to save him..." He blankly stared at the door, He ignored the voice in his head and walked to find Beomgyu. 

+x+

"Beomgyu! We need to do something!" Kai yelled, seeing Beomgyu ignoring him and walking away. "BEOMGYU! I'M TALKING TO YO-" "KAI GET LOST" Beomgyu yanked Kai's hand as Kai held his arm.

"What's with you?! Your friend is suffering upstairs!" Kai yelled. "I don't-don't care, Kai. If you want to help him, then go and do it!" Beomgyu replied. Kai can't believe how Beomgyu can leave Yeonjun like this ."Fine, I'll do it by myself"

Kai tried to leave but Beomgyu held his arm, stopping him. he looked at Beomgyu, greeted by the shorter's panicked face. "No...Don't....he'll hurt you" Beomgyu whispered, hoping Kai didn't hear him but Kai did.

"Beomgyu...Listen...We'll get Yeonjun hyung out of here...Trust me" Kai placed his hand on Beomgyu's cheek. "I can't...I can't help him..." Beomgyu removed Kai's hand, "And why? You hate him?" 

Beomgyu shrugged, "Yes, I do...I hat-hate him" Kai sighed. 

"I don't...He is my best friend"

"But he is your best friend, Isn't he?" "And Soobin is your brother, Isn't he?" Beomgyu glanced at Kai. 

"Yeah, so? Just because he is my brother, I can't let him do that to...him" Kai whispered. Beomgyu walked closer to Kai, "And you think you can stop him?" beomgyu raised an eyebrow. "I don-don't know..." Kai looked down.

"You need to let it go. Live your own life, don't ruin it" Beomgyu started to walk away but Kai grabbed his arm, drawing the shorter closer. "And how about you? You are so selfish that you can't risk your life for your childhood friend?" Kai spoke.

"I told you...I don't care about him" Beomgyu glared at the younger, trying to get rid of the grip. "Ok, I won't force you..." Kai let the male go. He placed his hand on Beomgyu's shoulder, caressing Beomgyu's bruises on his neck.

"These look new, was it today?" Kai asked as he leaned closer to the shorter, Beomgyu looked away. 

"yesterday night"

+x+

Yeonjun heard the door getting unlocked, he pretended to sleep. He heard the door open and close. The footsteps are getting closer, someone sat on the bed, running their hand through Yeonjun's silky hair.

"Are you really sleeping, Baby? It doesn't seem like you are..." Yeonjun heard a deep voice chuckling. "At least you stayed here...I can trust you right?" Soobin pecked on Yeonjun's lips and left.

Yeonjun opened his eyes and sighed. "How long do I have to stay here?" He sat up weakly. "But I guess...I need to obey him to stay stable" He sighed and glanced at the door.

"Not for too long Hyung" was the last thing Yeonjun heard before getting feeling a heavy pain at the back of his head and blacking out.

+x+

Soobin walked to Yeonjun's room happily with a maid behind him, taking food for Yeonjun. He unlocked the door, he looked around seeing no sight of Yeonjun. "Must be in the washroom..." he mumbled, "Uh leave the food here" The maid nodded, put the tray on the desk and left, leaving Soobin alone in the room.

Soobin walked to the washroom, opened the door, and saw no one. He started to become tense. "Where is he? Did he...ran away?!" He looked around. Suddenly, he got a notification.

>Unknown<

*Sent an image*

Don't tense up, Choi :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(smelling Beomkai~) 

I guess the chapters are gonna be short like this- (?) IDK

WELL TXT COMEBACK IS SOON, CAN'T WAIT T~T