04

"Would you mind tell me who was the boy with you yesterday? He better not come between us, love"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and threw the pink note in the drawer.
He grabbed his bag and walked out, he saw Doyun with a frown plastered on his face.

"Hey Yunnie, what happened?" Yeonjun asked the male.

"Fraise...she got killed yesterday" Doyun looked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's body filled with tension and guilt, "oh-oh poor thing"

"I wonder who did it?"

"Whatever, Hyung! You know I made cookies! Since you are going to college... I'll bring it to you later" Doyun winked.

"Sure, see you later" Yeonjun ruffled the male's hair before leaving.

"Shit shit shit..." Yeonjun bit his lower lip.

"What if I get caught!?" He panicked. Suddenly his phone rang, he looked at the display, it was his mother.

He picked it up.

"Hey, mom..."
"Hey Yeonjun, how are you son?" Ms.Choi spoke with a calm voice, which gave Yeonjun chills.

"Um good? How about you and dad?"
"Not bad. By the way, I need to have an important talk with you" She said sternly.

"Well, I am going to school now so later" Yeonjun frowned as he heard a loud sigh from the other side.

"Ok. Study well bye" She hangs up.

"Now what?" Yeonjun cried.

He looked around and sighed.

"Fuck this. I am not going to school today" He stormed back to his apartment.

+×+

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes as he heard the doorbell.

He stood from the bed,
"I'll bring you cookies" he remembers Doyun's words.

"Must be Doyun!" he fixed his hair and clothes before opening the door.

Soon enough, disappointment fell over his face.

"Oh, Soobin?" Yeonjun eyed the male.

"Surprised to see me? Well yeah, I came without informing you" The blonde male chuckled.

"So what do you want?" Yeonjun asked in a bored tone.

"You"

"Your mom didn't tell you?" Soobin tilt his head, "tell wha-" Yeonjun got cut off by his ringtone.

"Uh wai- Nevermind, come in" Yeonjun went to his room and picked up his phone.

"Hey mom" He brushed his hair.
"So I was saying, you need to leave the apartment you are living in right now. And live with the boy name Soobin or Tobin whatever" Yeonjun's mom spoke.

"Why?!?" Yeonjun panicked, he can't leave Doyun.

"And his name is Soobin" Yeonjun whispered.

"Same thing. So our company is having problems with Kangs'. Also, they got to know you live here alone. They might use you for their own goods. So it's for your own safety" she said sternly.