12

"Don't leave..." Soobin muttered as he held Yeonjun's waist, preventing him from going.

Yeonjun sighed, he lied beside Soobin again. The taller opened his eyes and caressed Yeonjun's soft face, slowly smiling.

"You look pretty, just a few inches away from me, love" Soobin whispered, enough for Yeonjun to hear. He bit his lower lip, forcing himself not to smile.

"Did you sleep well?" Soobin pecked on Yeonjun's plump lips. Yeonjun nodded, "Don't lie to me baby, I watched you"

Yeonjun looked away, tried to get up. "I nee-need to attend college"

He heard a chuckle, "only if I let you go" Soobin sat beside him and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist.

+×+

"Bin-Bin I can't bre-breathe..." Yeonjun gasped for air as Soobin wrapped his hands around Yeonjun's neck, tightly against the cold floor.

In two words, choking him.

Yeonjun kicked him in his stomach. Soobin groaned in pain and let the male go. Yeonjun breathed in and out, scoffing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Yeonjun yelled, Soobin stood and walked closer to him. He knelt in front of the male.

"Maybe If I kill you... no one can have you anymore nor you will want anyone" An innocent smile flashed on the taller's lips. "Wh...at?" Yeonjun looked around, the same place he was woken up before. 

"That hidden room in his room" Yeonjun thought, He glanced at Soobin. "You don't need to kill me...to have me" Yeonjun spoke in a shaky voice. Soobin just laughed it off, it wasn't the regular cute and loud laugh.
It's the cruel and the greedy one.

"I need to, baby" Soobin tugged yeonjun's hair stands behind his ear, caressing the male's face.

"I'm slowly losing interest in you..." Soobin bought his fingers to Yeonjun's blooded lips, "I don't know why and how but...that's quite dangerous, baby"

+×+

Kai yawned, he couldn't sleep a blink last night. He was busy thinking about Yeonjun.
He took slow steps toward the kitchen, he rubbed his eyes. "eat. We have classes to attend" He looked at beomgyu eating his breakfast unbothered. 

"Hm...where are Yeonjun and Soobin hyung?" Kai looked around, "I don't know" Beomgyu stood and put the plate in the sink. Soon, Soobin walked in. Kai looked at him, "Where's Yeonjun hyung?" Kai raised an eyebrow.

"In room. why?" Soobin looked at Kai. "We have college and aren't you going for work?"
"Yeah, Yeonjun isn't going today" Soobin grabbed a glass and poured some juice. "What?! why?!" "None of your business" "what do you mean-"

Soobin walked out of the kitchen ignoring Kai.

"The fuck?!"

Meanwhile Yeonjun, he is sitting in that room in darkness in the corners of the room, leaning on the wall. Only the light is in the center of the room, spotlight on Yeonjun. His body is half numb, He can't move. He can feel tears streaming down his cheeks.

His eyes landed on his left, he noticed a mirror few steps away from him. His lips are pale with blood on it. long finger marks on his neck along with the love bites, blending perfectly. Scars visible on his shoulder, exposed because of his ripped shirt.

He looks dead, probably because Soobin wanted him dead? Yeonjun slowly closed his eyes, thinking when was the last time he had peace.

"Mommy!" 7 years old Yeonjun run to his mother with a pink Tulip in his hands. "Dad got you this!" Yeonjun exclaimed happily. Mrs.Choi smiled softly and looked at his father, "Really Soonyoung?" Mr.Choi walked towards Yeonjun's mother and pecked on her cheek. 

Yeonjun pouted, "I also want to have someone like this" Making his parents laugh out loud. "Baby you will. When you will grow up. He or She will love you so much"

"But it's not the love I wanted..." Yeonjun muttered, he opened his eyes. He flinched a bit seeing a faint figure in the mirror. 

Looks like him but with black hair and dressed in black outfit. Eyes emotionless with poker face.

It's not in the mirror but seem like behind him. 

"Why don't you kill him instead?" The figure's voice echoed in Yeonjun's ear. Yeonjun can't move nor talk. His eyes are fixed on the figure in the mirror.

"Forget Kang Taehyun and Choi Beomgyu. Get your ass together. Think about Doyun? He is still alive, right?" The other Yeonjun tilt his head and smirked, "Get a fucking gun and shoot everyone in his household. Atleast your parents will be happy" He said with a sly tone.

"I'm you. Your inner demon. Sometimes listening to your demon is not the bad idea. I also want your good, I'm you. You are me" He winked. 

"See you soon" he faded away. Yeonjun closed his eyes, the words are repeating in his head again and again.

"Get a fucking gun and shoot everyone"
"I'm you"

Soon he drifted into his dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't know what is this but yeah-