01

'Swear once you get a taste, you gon' take my place and you'll love me crazy'

_____________________

"Ughh I don't look like myself anymore" The male groaned as he saw his messy hair, fluffy red eyes and tear strains which are visible on his cheeks.

His eyes fell on a pink note sticking to his glass window.

He picked it up.

"Why do you have to look so adorable all the time?"

Yeonjun sighed and threw the pink note into his drawer, where many notes are.

He walked to his washroom to take a shower. Stripping his clothes, he stood under the shower. The cold water hit his milky pale skin.

He sighed for the 2nd time this morning, he was thinking about the notes he is getting since 3 months.

He is getting these letters with some gifts for 3 months straight. Didn't even miss a single morning. gifts...like a rose with blood on it, teddys which says 'I love you' in every min, etc.

He lives in Seoul alone while his parents are in Busan. He hates his parents...somehow.

He is waiting for the right time to show these notes to the police, when shits will get more creepy, he is going to take action. Oh well...

He got out of the washroom, dried his hair, and wore his outfit, a black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, ripped jeans with sneakers.

He took his bag and got out of his apartment. He took a glance at the house beside his.

He sighed and walked down the streets. His eyes landed on a brown-haired boy. "Beomgyu!!" The male looked at him and ran to him with a smile.

"Hey hyung!" Beomgyu stood in front of Yeonjun. Before Yeonjun could say anything, he noticed bruises on Beomgyu's jaw and hand. "again your father?" Yeonjun spoke softly, Beomgyu's smile faded as he nodded.

"You know what? Fuck him! Come and stay with me" Yeonjun snapped as Beomgyu sighed. "I ca-can't" "Why? I can't see my bestie getting beaten like this every day"

"It's not every day...It's just when I do-don't listen to...h-him" Beomgyu looked down, Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, let's go. We are going to be late"

(At School)

"Oii Yeonjun hyung" A boy threw his basketball at Yeonjun. Luckily, Yeonjun caught it. The boy ran to Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

"Hey Taehyun" Yeonjun greeted the shorter back. yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, waiting for the male to greet Taehyun but Beomgyu looked away, clenching his jaw.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, "c'mon Gyu...Don't be like th- wait...what is this? who did this?" Taehyun's face darkens seeing Beomgyu's bruises. "It's no-nothing. We hav-have class" Beomgyu tried leaving but landed on Taehyun's arm as Taehyun pulled him.

"There is still 10 min. We need to talk" Taehyun looked at Yeonjun with cold eyes. Yeonjun nodded in hurry and left. It's not like Yeonjun is leaving his best friend alone like that.

He doesn't even know why taehyun is like this to Beomgyu. Does he like Beomgyu? But who does that to the people they love?

Yeonjun had to leave or he will get his nose broken. He walked to his class after 5 min Beomgyu entered.