03

"Baby I know Kai is annoying, but I can't do anything about it...sadly...but who cares. You are still mine, Right?"

Yeonjun sighed, "how does this person know Kai..." He rubbed his temple.

He got this chit-note with a box, wrapped in a cute baby pink wrapper.

He calmly opened the box, revealing a...white rose with dried blood on the petals.

"Uh..." he took the box and throw it away.
"I don't have time for this shit" He rolled his eyes and walked to the washroom.

"Ouch"

"It's Sunday...YEY" yeonjun happily jumped and grabbed his phone.

He dialed Beomgyu's number, pulled it closer to his right ear. Hoping the male will pick it up. And yeah, Beomgyu did.

"Hey Hyung!"
"Hey Gyu! you free today?" Yeonjun asked as he brushed his blue hair.

"Uhhhh...yeah"
"then let's hang out today!"
"Sure, when?"
"At 12, at Sunshine Cafe"
"Okay!"

Beomgyu hung up. Yeonjun walked to his closet, unexpectedly his phone rang. It was Beomgyu.

He picked it up.
"Yeah Gyu?"
"Um, hyung can I bring someone with me?"
Yeonjun tilts his head, "uh ok sure"
"Ok then see ya"

He hung up, "I wonder who" Yeonjun muttered. 

He walked out of his apartment, his eyes meet a boy.

"Hey, Doyun!" Yeonjun waved at the boy, he can feel his heart racing after seeing the male and the whole zoo in his stomach.

"Oh hey, Yeonjun hyung" The boy smiled ear to ear.
"How are you?" Yeonjun ruffled the boy's hair.

"Who's this now?"

"Not so fine but fine" Doyun let out a forceful laugh.

"Why? What happened?"
"You see...a random classmate is annoying me a lot, saying that she wants to date me. I am going to meet her in the evening and reject her" Doyun rolled his eyes.

"Um, what's her name? Or do you Have any pictures?" Yeonjun bit his lower lip.

"Uh yeah, Her name is Lee Fraise" Doyun pulled out his phone and showed Yeonjun her picture.

"By the way, Why?" Doyun asked
"Nothing special" Yeonjun smiled. "Ok bye. Take care"
"Bye hyung" Doyun smiled.

Yeonjun walked to his apartment, "Fraise...I'll see her later"

+×+

"Hyung here!!" Beomgyu waved at Yeonjun, "oh" Yeonjun walked towards the table of Beomgyu and another unknown male.

Yeonjun stopped and scanned the unknown blonde boy beside Beomgyu.

"Already checking me huh?"

"So hyung this is my...friend" Beomgyu smiled awkwardly.
"Hello, I am Choi Soobin" Soobin smiled, revealing his dimples.

"Hey, I am Choi Yeonjun." Yeonjun sat on the chair. He noticed Beomgyu is wearing full sleeves on a fully sunny day.