Epilogue (19 years later)

Drusilla's POV
"Come on kids!" I shouted through the house.

Albus Tom Weasley, my oldest son. Yes his middle name is after Tom Riddle, George was a little reluctant at first but he came round. He was now 15 and heading into his 5th year at Hogwarts.

Fred Perseus Weasley was next, now going into his 3rd year at Hogwarts, now 13.

Finally the twins, Rowena Helga and Salazar Godric Weasley. 11 going into their 1st year at Hogwarts, Rowena Helga is two and a half minutes older than Salazar Godric. The two were named after the four founders of Hogwarts.

All four of our kids have George's red hair, and my glowing silver eyes. All four love to prank, and are all vampires and all wizards.

"You four better get down here or you'll miss the train!" I shouted.

"Hurry up, we have forgotten what it's like to have no children around, we can't wait to be rid of you until December!" George shouted up the stairs.

"Harsh!" All four called down in sinc, we just laughed.

****
Thankfully we all made to the train station in time. "Now what do you all need to do while you're at Hogwarts?" George asked our children.

"Prank." They all replied with a smirk on their faces.

"And write." I added.

"GROUP HUG!" We all shouted and all stretched out our arms and all stared to hug each other, like we do every year.

When we all pulled away the kids went off to find their cousins and friends. Fred (Sr.) Came up to us. "They grow up so fast don't they" He said with is arm around Hannah Mcquen. Hannah is an awfened girl. She was an only child, so we're both her parents, her parents were killed in the war 19 years ago. After Fred and her got together and knew that they loved each other, and Hannah knowing what Fred was, he bit her, she can now live with her new family forever. She is so sweet, she reminds me of Helga, actually she looks like her a bit too, maybe they are related? Oh well, that's a story for another time, for now I'm going to say goodbye to my four children.

Albus Tom
Fred Perseus
Rowena Helga
Salazar Godric

Who are also the children of the love of my life George Fabian Weasley, the man who taught me how to love again.