The first day of school

Drusilla's POV
It was the first day of lessons.

Last night I discovered I had my own en-suit and own bedroom all to myself. It was only until then when I remembered that all the founders made a dorm room for me when they were building the school. They did this incase I returned and was sorted into their house.

I put a spell upon the door so that nobody could get in unless they had permission from me. This was to secure the answer to the question, who am I, remains unknown.

When I awoke I had a shower and got dressed into my uniform. My uniform was a pair of black jeans, a white shirt, a slytherin tie, a black jacket and black boots, along with either my black or red cloak, to day I chose to wear my black one, the red and green might look a bit Christmassy together.

After I was ready I started to make my way down to the hall, just to collect my timetable from Snape, I would then come back and read.

When I got down there, I was the only student down and only five teachers were here, Albus, Severus, Minerva, Filius, and Pomona- or should I say Professors Dumbledore, Snape, Mcgonagall, Flitwick and Sprout.

When they saw me Albus have me a nod and a smile while Severus started to walk over to me hesitantly, of course, I forgot these teachers knew who I was.

"I will not hurt you Severus." I said simply. However, this didn't seem to reassure him in any way.

"Your timetable, Miss. Rossalini." He said, handing my a piece of parchment and then running off.

Timetable:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
9:00-10:00 Charms (Gryffindor)
10:00-11:00 Potions (Gryffindor)
11:00-12:00 Defence against the dark arts (Ravenclaw)
12:00-1:00 Defence against the dark arts
1:00-2:00 Lunch
2:00-3:00 History of magic(Gryffindor)
3:00-4:00 Transfigurations (Hufflepuff)

Tuesday and Thursday
9:00-10:00 Transfigurations (Hufflepuff)
10:00-11:00 Potions (Gryffindor)
11:00-12:00 Potions
12:00-1:00 Herbology (Hufflepuff)
1:00-2:00 Lunch
2:00-3:00 Defence against the dark arts (Ravenclaw)
3:00-4:00 Charms (Gryffindor)

Charms- easy, created a few myself.
Potions- easy, always been good, created loads.
Defence- one of my best
History- I've lived through it all already
Transfigurations- simple
Herbology- easy but so boring.

That is my opinions on all my subjects, this is going to be a fun year, not the sarcasm.

During charms we were jut recapping the past five years of education and what we will be studying this year, so was potions, defence and Transfigurations. However history of magic was interesting.

First off, Professor Binns put us in a setting plan, boy next to girl, Slytherin next to Gryffindor. I ended up sitting next to George Weasley.

"Hi, why do you wear a cape?" He asked while Binns was sorting the others.

"Nothing to do with you." I said simply.

"What do you look like?"

"Why do you care?" And then it just continued like that.

What didn't help was Binns and his monotone voice, "and then this happened, and then that happened'" I just wanted him to shut up, it didn't help that I remembered all this from when it happened.

"And now my favourite part about sixth year, we get to spend about half the year focusing on one person, Drusilla Dracula." He said, finally with enthusiasm in his voice.

Now I was worried. What happens if someone put two and two together? What happens if someone finds out that's me? What happens if they tell the whole school? And then they start a mob, I don't want a repeat of 1654, I was chased out of Germany, I am yet to go back!

Damn this curriculum.

Thankfully in the first lesson we just went over what she/ I was, why she/ I was important and why we should always look at her/ me in both a good and bad way.

I am dreading this years history of magic.