Why are you here?

Drusilla's POV
I haven't seen George since Christmas when I was invited to go and spend my Christmas with the Weasleys and Co. And Grimualds place. I haven't been to send or receive any letter to or from him either because of the toad Umbridge. If it wasn't for who I was I would be able to mail him everyday but the toad and her inquisitor squad are checking every letter sent and received from Hogwarts.

It was now April and I was sitting alone watching Red Dwarf when there was a sudden knock coming from the door.

Slowly, I stood up and walked over to the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and so I was confused as to who was on the other side of the door.

Slowly I opened the door only to get lost in the chocolate orbs that could only belong to my boyfriend, George Weasley.

"What are you doing here?" I asked opening the door wider but not letting him in. I knew it was him because you can't create the smell of someone through the use of spell, polyjuice potion or metamorphogus skills.

"I left Hogwarts, I couldn't be around that toad any longer." He answered. "And I also couldn't be away from you for another second."

"Have you seen your mother yet?" I questioned amused.

"No I was gonna go tomorrow, Fred is going to the shop for the night but I just wanted to see you again. I missed you." He finnished and I moved aside.

"Well, would you care to come in?" I asked politely.

"Sure" He answer stepping inside the entrence hall. "You live here? Alone? Is it not a little lonely?" He asked surprised at the size of my house.

"Sometimes, but I have lived alone forever, so I got use to it." I answered with sadness in my voice.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot..." We said at the same time and then both started kissing each other, it started off just as a 'hello again' kiss but then George started to lick my lower lip, asking for entrance.I accepted. It then turned into a full on snogging session.

About two minutes later George had me pinned against the wall and I had my legs around his waist. His hands were on my waist, while mine where around his neck. George ended up spending the night at mine, but we didn't do much sleeping.

George's POV
I had just left Hogwarts and Fred and I were flying over field after field,and then city after city.

Eventually, we made it to Grimualds place, where luckily it was only Sirius there, no Mum or Dad.

"What are you too doing here, shouldn't you be a Hogwarts?" Sirius asked, almost as though he was expecting us to walk through the door at any moment.

"Er, well, we, er, we kinda left?" Fred tried to explain.

"Don't worry, if I was in your situation I would have left too. But I don't think your parents will have quite the same Out-look on the situation." Sirius finnished.

"Thanks, anyway, I'm gonna stay at the shop tonight, try and avoid Mum as much ad possible until tomorrow." Fred said and then apperated away.

"Hey, Sirius, do you know where Drusilla lives?" I asked hopefully, I really wanted to see her.

"Yeah, I have the address here." He told me handing me a piece of paper. I read it and thought only of that place and then apperated there.

When I arrived I was stood on the door step of a mansion. Wow, well I guess she is Vampiric royalty.

I knocked on the door, and then waited for her to answer it.

The door opened a crack, just wide enough to see Drusilla. "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously and suspiciously.

"I left Hogwarts, I couldn't be around that toad any longer." I answered her. "And I also couldn't be away from you for another second."

"Have you seen your mother yet?" She questioned amused.

"No I was gonna go tomorrow, Fred is going to the shop for the night but I just wanted to see you again. I missed you." I finnished and she  moved aside.

"Well, would you care to come in?" She asked me politely.

"Sure" I answer stepping inside the entrence hall. "You live here? Alone? Is it not a little lonely?" I asked surprised at the size of her house.

"Sometimes, but I have lived alone forever, so I got use to it." She answered with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot..." We said at the same time and then both started kissing each other, it started off just as a 'hello again' kiss but then I started to lick her lower lip, asking for entrance, she accepted. It then turned into a full on snogging session.

Moments later I had my hands on her hips, hers were around my neck, she was pinned against the wall with her legs around me.

Somehow we ended up in her bedroom. I stayed round Drusilla's last night, however neither of us slept much.