The first task

Drusilla's POV
It was late November now and today was the first task of three. Everyone was heading down to the arena.

"Welcome everyone to the first task. Today, each champion has selected a dragon, and each champion will fight said dragon" Albus explained with his wand against his neck to project his voice.

"First up is Vikor Krum!" he called again. At this all the Drumstrang boys howled for their champion.

Krum put a sleeping charm on the dragon, making it smash many of its own eggs, he would lose marks on that.

"Fleur Delacour" Albus shouted.

Fleur attempted to put it to sleep, and it worked, however, when it snored, a jet of green flames shot out of its nostrils and, although she got the egg, she came out with more burns then she went in with.

"Cedric Diggory!" Albus introduced him.

Cedric came out and transfigured a rock into a Labrador, which distracted the dragon, giving him a chance to grab the golden egg without getting injured. Unfortunately, half way the dragon got bored and went back to Cedric, where he had his hair catch fire, just a little bit.

"And finally, Harry Potter!" Albus called again.

When Harry came out the dragon was nowhere in sight, so he just walked over to the egg, bad idea.

As soon as Harry was at arms length from it, the dragon appeared and blew fire towards him and just caught his arm, Harry rolled over behind a rock to protect his self.

Faintly, I could hear the calls of "your wand, Harry, use our wand!" from the audience. When I looked over to the direction it was coming from it was the bushy haired girl from the choosing that pushed Harry up. They must be good friends.

Harry obviously heard her calls as he grabbed his wand and shouted "ACCIO FIREBOLT!" Seconds later a broomstick could be seen flying through the air towards Harry. As soon as it passed, Harry had grabbed it and swung his leg over the other side. Just when he thought he was safe the Dragon broke free from its chain and started flying after him. Then they were lost from vision.

Although we couldn't see them, we could hear the occasional roar from the dragon an after about five minutes we hear a load thud.

After another minute of panicking we saw Harry coming back on his broom, that was slightly on fire at the end. Harry then swooped down, grabbed the egg, jumped off, and walked into the champions tent.

The scores were:
Viktor: 40
Fleur: 33
Cedric: 38
Harry: 40

After that we all headed back to the castle, and wait until dinner, about two hours away.

George's POV
As the first task was dragons, Charlie was here and we were all meeting him after the task, so Fred and I are heading to the black lake now to met the other.

"Hey guys." Was the first thing he said. We were the last ones there because we had to do all the bets.

"Hey" Fred and I said at the same time.

"So, those Beauxbatons girls, not bad are they?" Was the first topic of convocation.

"Eh. Their ok." I said.

"You sound like you got your eyes on someone else."

"I don't know."

"What? How do you not know?" He asked with a slight laugh.

"Well, I sit next to this girl in history of magic. She is like top of the class in everything, but she doesn't really talk and she always has a cloak on with the hood covering her face, so nobody knows what she looks like." I explained quickly.

Charlie just looked confused. I looked off into the distance and I saw a black horse and a person riding it. The rider was wearing a cloak and because of the speed they were traveling, the cloak was flying behind them, but the hood was up. The cloak was a bright red and stood out against the black of the horse. It was Lucia.

"Hey, Charlie, you know that girl I was talking about, that's her." I said pointing at the horse and the rider.

"Wow." Was all he said. I don't know what it is, but the way she moves, her body, you can tell that she is facially beautiful but also not what you would expect, almost as if shes hiding something.

Drusilla's POV
As it was a while until dinner, I thought I would go and ride Silence.

I went down to the stables and got him ready to ride.

I was riding around the black lake, just in a slow walk, when I felt the sudden need for speed. I started to canter and then I ended up going full speed. I could feel my red cloak whipping behind me, but as long as my hood was up, I couldn't care less.

While I was at full speed, I could feel a several pairs of eyes burning wholes into me. I turned around to find five figures sitting by the lake and looking at me. I focused my mind on the five to see who they were, it was Charlie, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny Weasley. Charlie had graduated a couple of years back but works with dragons and was here helping out with the first task, Fred and George were in my year, and I sit next to George in history of magic, Ron was two years younger than me, and Ginny was the year below that.

The fact that they were all watching me just made me want to escape their view and so I went even faster then I was before, heading straight for the stable.

Once I had put Silence away, I headed to dinner, only to have Fred and George watch me again. It was really uncomfortable.