Albus!

Drusilla's POV
George and I were just hanging out at my house when my owl flew in the open window with a letter attached to its small leg.

Drusilla,
I regret to inform you that Albus Dumbledore was killed only moments ago, we wish you and the Weasleys, if they require, to come and pay your respects to him. He told me on countless occasion that you were like a sister to him, and no matter what you were family. I'm sorry for your loss.
Minerva Mcgonagall

"Albus is dead" I whispered to George turning around to see him. I felt a stray tear fall down my cheek.

"W-what?" George asked me, standing up from the sofa in the process.

"It's a letter from Mcgonagall saying that Albus was just killed, she asked me to get your family and we can go and say our respects to him." I was struggling to process the information. I knew he was dieing, but for someone to actually kill him.

I don't know if everything happened quickly or slowly because I was in a daze like state, I was still moving and everything, just not registering anything.

I was standing next to Albus' body the next time I registered anything around me. I was alone, everyone else had left knowing how close we are, were.

"Hey Albus. Long time, no see hey. I can't believe this, you were like a brother to me, you were the only family I have had in a long time. Who would do this to you, you were so loved, so respected by so many, you touched so many people's hearts without knowing, you changed lives for the better, especially mine. I was going crazy when you found me in the forest, I was so alone, so cut off from everyone. But you, you showed me the light, when there was only darkness, you showed me what love was, a feeling I had only heard of. I will miss you, you were my savior, when no one could save me and-and and I will miss you, how can I live without you?" I broke down falling to my knees and sobbing into the chest of the man who was always there for me, who gave me hope when I thought there was no hope left in the world. How can he be gone?

"Come on honey, they need to move the body." George came up to me, wrapping his arm around my shaking shoulders. "The funeral is taking place next week, he is being buried-"

"On the school grounds. I know, he always told me he never wanted to leave this place, even after death. He was so loyal to everyone." I sobbed into my boyfriends chest.

"Why, for a long time he was the only one there to hold my hand when things got rough, I know I have you now, but he was my family, my real family." I explained to him, but my voice was mumbled because my face was still hidden in his chest.

"Shhhhh, Shhhhh, I know, it's ok, it's going to get better, he wouldn't want you to be like this would he, he would want you to move on, but still remember him, never forget what he did for you, for all of us. Shhhhh. Be strong like he was, be wise like he was, be brave like he was, but don't be him, always be youself." George comforted me, rocking me back and forwards.

"Why, Why now, of all times, on the edge of war, why now?" I asked like a small child, looking up into George's eyes.

"I don't know but we can't let it stop us, fight for him, fight so that he didn't die in vain." George told me.

"How are you staying so strong?"

"Because you need me to be, if someone in my family died, this would be the other way round right now, and that's okay, but just know itbwill get better." George reassured me, slowly stocking the top of my head.

"Thankyou, I love you." I whispered.

"And I love you too." He whispered back, kissing the top of my head lightly. "Come on, let's get you home, and to bed." George told me calmly, helping me stand-up and then helping me walk. I was to weak, and my legs could feel it, making me collapse as soon as George let go.

George then picked me up bridle style and apperated home. I snuggled into his chest and felt asleep.

When we got home, George put me down on the bed and started to leave, I reached out and pulled him back. "Stay with me?" I asked innocently.

"Always."

A/N: don't own the song at the top, it is fix you by coldplay.