Back into hiding

Drusilla's POV
It was Christmas today. I never liked Christmas. I've never had much of a family, my Dad left me and my mum, he's dead now, he was a wizard, my mum died giving birth to me and they were both only children, so I don't have any uncles, aunts or cousins.

I don't remember any of my family. Anyone I have ever been close to has died. If I go out with anyone of my kind they just sit there like 'oh my Dracula, she is actually here!' It's quite annoying really.

I get no presents. I always spend my Christmas day riding and hunting. Christmas is like my big hunting day, humans have a big feast, why can't I.

I woke up at about 7:30 and was surprised to see like two presents at the end of my bed. One was a new red cloak from Albus and the other was from George. What the hell? I opened it to see a gorgeous necklace, it was on a gold chain and it had a blue crystal at the end. It was beautiful. I would have to say thankyou to him.

I had a shower and got dressed, making sure to put the necklace on.

Once I was ready it was about eight. I made my way to the hall where I hoped to see George.

I walked in the hall and not that many people were here, although some stayed for the ball, some went home this morning to spend the rest of the holidays with their families. However all the Weasleys were still here. I walked over to the twins.

"George, thankyou for the present, you didn't have too. To be honest I do feel slightly bad because it looks really expensive, and I didn't get you anything." I said. I was wearing my new cloak again. Although I wasn't yesterday, nobody knew who I was because I had my mask, but I couldn't go out with nothing hiding who I was.

"Oh, you don't need too, I just saw it and thought of you, I don't quite know why, but I just did." He said calmly.

"Well thankyou, it truly is beautiful, you truly are very kind." I said with a slight smile.

The truth was I wasn't just saying thankyou for the necklace, but for last night as well. But I couldnt very well go 'yeah, thankyou for last night, you didn't even know it was me but it was. Bye' No it was more of a hidden meaning.

With that I walked off, and over to Albus. "Thankyou." Was all I said and then I walked off to the stables where I would take silent for a ride.

I decided that I wouldn't have a big feast today, I would wait, I can't go too far from here, and people might notice my disappearance.

I was heading down to my dorm when George quickly ran out to me. "Hey, hey Lucia!" He called putting his arm out to stop me walking.

"What colour are your eyes?" He asked me.

"Why?"

"There was this girl at the ball last night, and I really liked her, but I don't know who she is. I do know that she had these beautiful, glowing blue eyes, I want to see every girls eyes to see if they are the girl I danced with last night. So what colour are your eyes?" He asked again. For some reason the fact that George said he really liked me made me so happy. I want to kiss his again.

"How do you know you like her that much over just a couple of dances?" I asked. I wanted to say it was me last night, but we couldnt be together, I couldn't do that to him or to my self.

"I don't know, but when I was around her I felt complete in a way? So what colour are your eyes?" He asked again.

"Secrets" I said and walked away.

George's POV
After Lucia had left I didn't feel as happy as when she was right next to me. I chased out the hall after her. "Hey, hey Lucia!" I called. I put my arm out in front of her to stop her leaving.

"What colour are your eyes?" I asked her.

"Why?"

"There was this girl at the ball last night, and I really liked her, but I don't know who she is. I do know that she had these beautiful, glowing blue eyes, I want to see every girls eyes to see if they are the girl I danced with last night. So what colour are your eyes?" I asked again. The truth was that the way I felt around mystery girl last night, is the same way I feel when I'm around Lucia.

"How do you know you like her that much over just a couple of dances?" To be honest, it did sound a little far fetched but I don't know how to describe the way I feel.

"I don't know, but when I was around her I felt complete in a way? So what colour are your eyes?" I attempted to explain, but pushing for the answer.

"Secrets" was all she said, she then walked away. Da-ja-vu! That is exactly what mystery girl said last night when I asked who she was. I really did think mystery girl was Lucia, but I just really had to prove it, I had to see her eyes!

A/N: picture at the top is of her eyes